Lost Progress with only Disadvantages

Yoost

Hello Team

first things first: english isnt my primar language, so im sorry for some missspeeling etc.

Now for the Problem: yesterday i hit once again 9000 Kobans, so i gave Gacha  Shot. Sadly only some booster but with those i was able to hit Stage 8000+ and unlock a new girl.

When i today startet the game again, not only was my Kobans all used (which is fine, cause i spend them) but my Stage progress ergo the unlocked girls/boni are all gone too. Funny enough, but the Progress i made in the Event was saved, but not the one in the normal Stage.

Here now my Question: how did this happen, and can it be undone?

4 hours ago, Yoost said:

Hello Team

first things first: english isnt my primar language, so im sorry for some missspeeling etc.

Now for the Problem: yesterday i hit once again 9000 Kobans, so i gave Gacha  Shot. Sadly only some booster but with those i was able to hit Stage 8000+ and unlock a new girl.

When i today startet the game again, not only was my Kobans all used (which is fine, cause i spend them) but my Stage progress ergo the unlocked girls/boni are all gone too. Funny enough, but the Progress i made in the Event was saved, but not the one in the normal Stage.

Here now my Question: how did this happen, and can it be undone?

Boni? you mean Megumi? If your stage is still where it should be but a girl is missing contact custom support and they can fix the listing for you, it may take them a few days. To check your stage limit look in achievements Rise to the top. It is possible that your level gains in main game where due to a bug and have been reset to a stage before bug but as I was not here for start of events I could not say if that is what has happened.

Annotation 2020-02-25 202101.jpg

Edited by maxafax