Champion Drafting request

JCDC85

Can we have the Girls current level shown next to her profile pic in the champions draft area. I'm always going back and forth between there and the harem/market to see who I should upgrade to max my impression when battling that champion. I love that when we click on the profile it takes us straight to her in the market but then I have to do that for every girl. Or write all ten of them down and then go look them up in my harem.

Also a counter for how many free drafts we have left in the champions before we have to start paying kobans. Sometimes I do a few drafts but then decide later I want to do a few more but am not sure I want to risk it due to how many free drafts I have left.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 5:50 PM, JCDC85 said:

Can we have the Girls current level shown next to her profile pic in the champions draft area. I'm always going back and forth between there and the harem/market to see who I should upgrade to max my impression when battling that champion. I love that when we click on the profile it takes us straight to her in the market but then I have to do that for every girl. Or write all ten of them down and then go look them up in my harem.

It is already done you know. Just dont enter drafting mode. on the rearrange state, you can click on girl and it takes you to market page for her.