new version in HC and ...

617654409_Screenshot_20191108-234945_HentaiClicker.thumb.jpg.be5334375a5570327cba0817294a0286.jpg

SPEAKING INGLISH

HC has released a new version to download and what a surprise .... it has the same problem as the previous 37 (called this new version with the same name)

it seems that only APP players have that problem
So if we see that the new version fails we have an easy solution (we already did it in other versions that is to get rid of the old version and install it again) although the HC team still does not correct the fault that would be the most logical and least expensive for the fingers of the players

By downloading the new version we see that we started a new game,
but don't worry because we can log in with our old account

The good is coming now because after 5 minutes of our distressing and painful life / existence of hope that it would not be necessary (I repeat: it would not be necessary if things were done well,
and with saying to do things well for me and 90% of the people is PLAYABLE) because we found LOADING ASSETS 0/1 a fault that had previously been solved with the problem of complaints and pisses by players (players that before they had hair and were bald by so many attempts to solve that old problem
So here I leave my complaint in case someone else has happened and wants to laugh while trying to fix this problem

After 7 minutes of loading the game is playable ... but please DEVs, try to fix the new versions

P.D: I hate the Millennium windows and the Loading assets

TALKING SPANISH

HC ha lanzado una nueva version para descargar y que sorpresa....tiene el mismo fallo que la anterior 37 (denominada esta nueva version con ese mismo nombre)

parece ser que solo los jugadores de la APP tenemos ese problema 

Asi que si vemos que falla la nueva version tenemos una solucion facil (ya lo hicimos en otras versiones que es deshacernos de la version vieja e instalarla de nuevo) aunque el equipo de HC sigue sin corregir el fallo que seria lo mas logico y menos costoso para los dedos de los jugadores

Al descargar la nueva version vemos que empezamos un nuevo juego ,pero no nos preocupemos ya que podemos logearnos con nuestra vieja cuenta

Lo bueno viene ahora ya que despues de 5 minutos de nuestra angustiosa y penosa vida/existencia de espera que no haria falta (repito:no haria falta si hicieran las cosas bien,y con decir hacer las cosas bien para mi y el 90% de la gentes es JUGABLE) pues nos encontramos con LOADING ASSETS 0/1  un fallo que anteriormente se habia solucionado con el problema de quejas y cabreos por parte de jugadores (jugadores que antes tenian pelo y se quedaron calvos por tantos intentos de solucionar ese antiguo problema

Despues de 7 minutos de carga el juego es jugable...pero por favor DEVs ,intentar arreglar las nuevas versiones

Asi que aqui dejo mi queja por si a alguien mas le ha pasado y quiere echarse unas risas mientras intentan arreglar este problema

P.D : odio el windows Millenium y el Loading assets

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Like 1