Sorting avatars

LotsaPoppa

I haven't seen any previous posts on this, or I may have missed it, but are there any plans to sort avatars in the character screen between the ones we have and the ones we don't? There's gotten to be so many of them that searching one out takes quite awhile. There's quite a few pages to scroll through, it would be nice if they were subdivided.

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

I agree with this suggestion, but I want to point a little different moment. Since the latest patches, exclamation mark appears every time you get new avatar (from mythic pachinko etc). 
Can it not? It's bothersome to sort through all avatars to remove it. 

• Like 4

I agree, while the character items and background themes are easy to navigate the avatars are nightmares given the sheer number of them.

It would easier if it worked like the Harem window panel, and it work like it also. For example it shows what you have, what you don't have, can be seperated by events and you could look at different avatars of the same girl.

• Like 3

100% agree for a sort avatar button AND removing the exclamation mark every time you get a new avatar. It's really annoying to click pages and pages of avatars just to remove that exclamation. Definitely a quality of life improvement!