Hentai Cliker new event and... YOU ARE USING AN OLD VERSION

excited about the new hentai cliker event .

. but don't get excited because it may find you with messages like:

YOU ARE USING AN OLD VERSION (which when you download a new one keeps putting the same thing on your phone)

Being a new event and 5 days (that 5 days are nothing if you have program flaws) surely sending a ticket to the support will correct it on day 5 ?? (evil smile)

I get the same on my Android table. You are using old version... with NO LINK TO THE CURRENT VERSION APK to install... So game dead on tablet for now...

I would really need devs to fix this issue on Android.

In meantime, only way to access the event is using a Windows PC through the web site. Login is sooooo slooooooow, but eventually it works great after 5 minutes waiting for the game to start, benefit, it doesn't log you out when you are inactive like on Android device...

When you start event using web site you have 20/10 moves to do, basically you can advance to level 3 if you don't mess with the moves... I missed 3 moves as I was trying to figure... You move pieces from left side to right side (empty puzzle square). Once you get first piece placed, the rest is easy.

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, Griffe dijo:

I get the same on my Android table. You are using old version... with NO LINK TO THE CURRENT VERSION APK to install... So game dead on tablet for now...

In meantime, only way to access the event is using a Windows PC through the web site. Login is sooooo slooooooow, but eventually it works great after 5 minutes waiting for the game to start, benefit, it doesn't log you out when you are inactive like on Android device...

When you start event using web site you have 20/10 moves to do, basically you can advance to level 3 if you don't mess with the moves... I missed 3 moves as I was trying to figure... You move pieces from left side to right side (empty puzzle square). Once you get first piece placed, the rest is easy.

at least you have a pc for play HC,in mi pc only can play hentai heroes

Yes, I found Hentai Clicker uses way much memory than Hentai Heroes. I had it crash couple times due to memory overload, but that seem better since a few weeks. Again, I try to keep the clicker running on Android. Glad you started that thread, I thought I was the only one this morning... 😉 Not sure if there are other alternatives to play...

hace 3 horas, Cormoran dijo:

I got the same thing.

0.38-2 up from 0.38 but still an old version.

hace 2 horas, Griffe dijo:

yes,NEW version actived with LINK

the game now is working