Loading Assets 0/1

Hello !

I was playing normally today when suddenly I got disconnected from the game because of the update. It told me I was using an old version of the game and that I had to clear the cache and refresh, which I did ! Since then I haven't been able to relog to the game. I get to this screen and nothing, it's just stuck there forever...

I've basically lost a whole day of event because of that and it doesn't seem to be working better. I tried clearing the cache again and refresh the page. I close it and opened it again too, nothing seems to work, the game is just loading forever...image.thumb.png.8805a72ab28836a85222945a55839ae7.png

hace 6 minutos, WinterFrey dijo:

Hello !

I was playing normally today when suddenly I got disconnected from the game because of the update. It told me I was using an old version of the game and that I had to clear the cache and refresh, which I did ! Since then I haven't been able to relog to the game. I get to this screen and nothing, it's just stuck there forever...

I've basically lost a whole day of event because of that and it doesn't seem to be working better. I tried clearing the cache again and refresh the page. I close it and opened it again too, nothing seems to work, the game is just loading forever...image.thumb.png.8805a72ab28836a85222945a55839ae7.png

when you clean cache ,you need wait a lot time to charge LOADING ASSETS (about 2 or 3 min or something more ;) maybe 10 in some people)

Upping this up with the hope that a dev will see it and maybe help me...

I still can't log in the game, I'm stuck on the same loading screen forever and it doesn't seem to move. It's starting to get annoying as the event is quite short and from what I've understood, the number of moves you can get is limited!

EDIT : I can't even play it on my phone, since for some reason, installing the app on my phone makes redo the whole game from the start. I'm using the same account than for the browser game tho...

Edited by WinterFrey

had this happen to me......the only way i was able to go around it.....was i had to go to their twitter page....an click the game from there.....once i did that......it went ahead an updated or me....but it F'ed me for the event to some degree

Il y a 20 heures, moesin a dit :

had this happen to me......the only way i was able to go around it.....was i had to go to their twitter page....an click the game from there.....once i did that......it went ahead an updated or me....but it F'ed me for the event to some degree

Didn't work for me, this game is dead for me.

I don't think its a local problem more of a server side one as I see many posts over and over again saying the same thing throw-out there game collection, games not applying latest patch, disconnecting, cant type in login box, login stalls etcetera. I know that addons can affect local machine so can lack of cache and many other things but from what I have read people have done everything you should try local machine wise and still had problems, some have even totally reinstalled there browsers, tried using a different PC etc so it has to be a problem with there server ever getting too busy or authentication errors and the like. 

If it helps I use Chrome and decided to look at the javascript console while the game is loading.  (More Tools > Developer Tools > Console).

I see some errors and warnings when the page first loads, but while the game is loading I look for this warning:

warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in <guid> in flight at once, probably just doing extra work

You will see a lot of this warning come up, until over 100 FS.syncfs operations are running at once, eating up your system RAM and dragging your system to a crawl.

If I see this error I know that the game will either not load at all, or it will load but crash when I play.  I don't know if it's a Nutaku script or a Kinkoid script doing this; I just know that when I see that error, the game will not load properly.  I find it works best to let the script run anyway, allowing all my RAM to be consumed, rather than stop and reload right away.  Also, there is another script that will timeout with "(promised timeout)" and if that happens, it's usually ready to reload or play.

1 hour ago, Gilmok said:

If it helps I use Chrome and decided to look at the javascript console while the game is loading.  (More Tools > Developer Tools > Console).

I see some errors and warnings when the page first loads, but while the game is loading I look for this warning:

warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in <guid> in flight at once, probably just doing extra work

You will see a lot of this warning come up, until over 100 FS.syncfs operations are running at once, eating up your system RAM and dragging your system to a crawl.

If I see this error I know that the game will either not load at all, or it will load but crash when I play.  I don't know if it's a Nutaku script or a Kinkoid script doing this; I just know that when I see that error, the game will not load properly.  I find it works best to let the script run anyway, allowing all my RAM to be consumed, rather than stop and reload right away.  Also, there is another script that will timeout with "(promised timeout)" and if that happens, it's usually ready to reload or play.

or you can use Microsoft edge and just click inspect elements on right click. Loading the initial data is not a memory issue see my post on java WebGL

55 minutes ago, maxafax said:

or you can use Microsoft edge and just click inspect elements on right click. Loading the initial data is not a memory issue see my post on java WebGL

Indiscriminately spawning threads is a memory issue.  Those syncfs operations are essentially threads that are taking up memory and not releasing it.  Your element might not be using the memory but the browser executing your thread certainly is.  This is why browser memory usage climbs up in the Chrome task manager.

I managed to be able to sync my account with the mobile app, so I can now play the game on mobile, this is the only way for me to play now...

For those who don't know how to yet (had to search through the forum myself, since it's explained nowhere...) for your account to sync with the mobile app, you have to download the app directly from the page hentaiclicker.com. If you try doing it from the Nutaku app then you'll get a fresh new game and will have to start from the beginning. From what I've heard it's the same thing with all their apps...

1 hour ago, WinterFrey said:

I managed to be able to sync my account with the mobile app, so I can now play the game on mobile, this is the only way for me to play now...

For those who don't know how to yet (had to search through the forum myself, since it's explained nowhere...) for your account to sync with the mobile app, you have to download the app directly from the page hentaiclicker.com. If you try doing it from the Nutaku app then you'll get a fresh new game and will have to start from the beginning. From what I've heard it's the same thing with all their apps...

You have to download the app from the server you are playing on. Nutaku is a different server that stores the data of the games they host. So yeah, if you play on hentaiclicker.com then nutaku won't have your data.

I too have been stuck on that screen forever! I think that this long loading time is due to a massive memory leak in the code—watching my computer's Activity Monitor during the load, I noticed that Chrome uses up to 12 GB of RAM during loading, peaking just *after* the load finishes.

Il y a 20 heures, wjaztech a dit :

I too have been stuck on that screen forever! I think that this long loading time is due to a massive memory leak in the code—watching my computer's Activity Monitor during the load, I noticed that Chrome uses up to 12 GB of RAM during loading, peaking just *after* the load finishes.

Seeing that it used 12GB of RAM on your computer i tried to raise the virtual RAM on mine and it worked, thanks a lot