Can not see Keira in Harem

I can select Keira when I first enter the Harem on a fresh game session, however her image is not visible and I can not seem to move it back into view.  Afterwards, selecting any other girl in the Harem and then trying to switch back to Keira, the text / quick affection icon seem to stick on the previous girl with the image still being blank.  In the images you can see Keira is selected, however the quick affection icon and text are from different girls.

Cupid.PNG

Sabrina.PNG

Wagyu.PNG

No, not visible at all unfortunately.  Also wanted to update that it's Grade 4 Keira, I can still see 1, 2 and 3 without issue.  I don't have higher than 4 to check those though.  I resized my browser for the best chance at spotting her, but unfortunately, no dice

Resized.PNG

Edited by jajimasaji
added screenshot

it's a game. you have to find her first :D

p.s. try pressing the four arrows button, it opens a zoom bar and some other stuff.
Keira is for some reason positioned horizontally, so she might have been moved outside of the frame by mistake in your account.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

it's a game. you have to find her first :D

p.s. try pressing the four arrows button, it opens a zoom bar and some other stuff.
Keira is for some reason positioned horizontally, so she might have been moved outside of the frame by mistake in your account.

given how far he zoomed out its really unlikely that she is just misplaced. I think he is suffering from the old non loading resources properly bug :)

• Thanks 1

I appreciate you guys taking a crack at this.  If it was just her not showing up that would be ok?  But the text not updating to her story line when she's been selected after someone else, leads me to believe there's something more going on.

20 hours ago, maxafax said:

given how far he zoomed out its really unlikely that she is just misplaced. I think he is suffering from the old non loading resources properly bug :)

Just to show you what I mean...
image.thumb.png.b90a1f1b751ad4b59ef019d780267bd3.png

Is she gone? Did she not load properly? No. She is below the frame.
Now with adjusted settings, fully zoomed in (not out, that makes her smaller), and suddenly you see a leg appear.
image.thumb.png.6812bc6edf16934b40fd716e9bc9af1d.png

Which I can drag up, so I can relocate her to a place she is actually visible.
This is why I said that because she is horizontally oriented, she could easily be misplaced.

I get what you mean Chthugha, however, I've tried both ways, zoomed in and out.  Also, Grade 4 is vertically oriented.  Positioning doesn't do anything to explain my first three screen captures either, where Keira is clearly selected, but the text is from a different girl in my Harem.

Showing of the wrong girl text I've had before as well. It doesn't relate to the girl not being there.
That's basically a cache problem, which is easily solved by removing all cache/reinstalling the app.
On the other hand, Keira not showing up might also have to do with such a problem, now that I think about it :D