Date and Time problem / problème de date et heure

Hello,

For some reason (test on a program) I had to change the time on my PC by advancing it by 2 months.

I had one of my Hentai clicker accounts open and something strange happened.

everything remained blocked in June (I can no longer receive any affection, I remain at zero even if the counter is running and for the reset I remain at 0 and it tells me that I have already recovered the max.

permanent bonuses (mojo blast, neptune's touch and co) are permanently active (for a period of 2 months) while temporary bonuses are no longer accessible (the next one will only be available in 2 months)

I would like to know how to remedy this (the clock is reset properly and after several reset and refresh nothing has changed).

it's anoying because some bonuses are not accessible (affection, gain of koban) and it gives an advantage for other options (permanent bonuses) which is not normal (and I would not be banned at cause of that

PS: for daily missions it works very well, they are accessible normally

Edit :

- using smarthne app does the same bug

clearing cache doesn't solve it

----------------------------

Bonjour,

Pour une certaine raison (test sur un programme) j'ai du modifier l'heure de mon PC en l'avançant de 2 mois.

j'avais un de mes comptes Hentai clicker d'ouvert et il s'est passé un truc étrange.

tout est resté bloqué en juin (je ne peux plus recevoir de d'affection, je reste à zéro même si le compteur tourne et pour le reset je reste à 0 et ça me dit que j'ai déjà récupéré le max.

les bonus permanent (mojo blast, neptune's touch and co) sont actifs en permanence (pour une durée de 2 mois) pendant que les bonus temporaires ne sont plus accessible (le prochain ne le sera que dans 2 mois)

je voudrait savoir comment remédier à cela (l'horloge est remise comme il faut et après plusieurs reset et refresh rien n'a changé).

c'est embetant car certains bonus ne sont pas accessible (affection, gain de koban) et ça donne un avantage pour d'autres options (les bonus permanents) ce qui n'est pas normal (et je ne voudrais pas me faire bannir à cause de çà

PS: pour les missions quotidiennes ça marche très bien, elles sont accessible normalement

Sans_titre-1.png

Edited by sonny1903

Be carful my friend it will also reset your forge and Ryos timers. 

reinicia el reloj y la fecha para corregir el tiempo y luego actualiza tu juego, esto resolverá el problema principal, sin embargo, no arreglará el temporizador en tus misiones diarias de beneficio gratuito o forjará estos permanecerán en el enfriamiento de 3 días hasta que haya pasado el tiempo

Edited by maxafax
adittion

I already initialised the time on my comp and refreshed. nothing got solved.

only daily quest are working fine (they wasn't bugged like the other stuffs)

it's ok to wait 2 month. it's a secondary account. but I just don't want to be banned for it. because neptune's touch is active for 2 month ( Iclose the game very often to make it safe)

Edited by sonny1903

13 minutes ago, sonny1903 said:

I already initialised the time on my comp and refreshed. nothing got solved.

only daily quest are working fine (they wasn't bugged like the other stuffs)

it's ok to wait 2 month. it's a secondary account. but I just don't want to be banned for it. because neptune's touch is active for 2 month ( Iclose the game very often to make it safe)

Have you tried clearing cache and the usual stuff you would do for bugs I know its obvious but some people do forget that data is stored locally as well as remotely. Earlier when I tried it did go back to normal with the exception of bonus and forge, which was quite a coincidence that you posted just after as I was testing from a problem one of my followers had posted earlier to see if indeed the game did use local time as a reference. which apparently it really do's. If the normal stuff don't work you can contact them directly and explain the problem they are very understanding and can usually help with any issues, unfortunately due to staff limitations it can take them a while to respond support@hentaiclicker.com <support@hentaiclicker.com>;

I will do it again.

I didn't said it on previous post bu tI tried to log in on my phone, and the problem was the same. so it's not about the browser but will try again . and will try another browser (it's on Chrome). And I will try to log out, log in with another account and log back again. to see if it change something

Edit : clearing cache didn't worked. like before.

loged on Brave browser, still bugged

Edited by sonny1903