Forge Reset bug

Over the last few days I've started to notice a bug with the forge reset that seems to be connected with the game running out of memory on my PC or glitching out on my tablet.

I tend to leave the game running in the background so it usually runs out of memory (PC) or glitches out (tablet) a couple times each day. If the 24 hour forge timer restarts and brings the affection limit back to 0/250 and i reset it to get the affection points then it glitches/runs out of memory some time later in the day,  the affection limit resets back to 0/250 when i reload the game. The 24 hour timer stays the same, i keep the affection points i put into the girls but it will grant me a further 250 when I reset the forge next.

This seems to happen only if the 24 hour timer clicks over to reset the affection limit, if it glitches out or runs out of memory a second time and I reload the game the affection limit remains at 250/250. 
For now I'll see if reloading the game after I get the affection points but before it glitches will clear the problem. I'll update tomorrow to see if that fixes it.

Update, if I restart the game between the affection limit reseting and the app glitching out the affection limit doesn't reset a second time.

So it looks like there's some issue with the reset and the glitching out/running out of memory happening without me restarting the app in between.

I've had this bug a lot myself. It can also occur when you simply restart the game after letting the game run for a while, so it doesn't neccesarily need the memory to be maxed out completely.
I run the game through Gamcore. Maybe that has something to do with it.