Error JavaScript / WebGL

Alabaz

Since this morning, when i open the tab, everything works well and after a variable time (5s to 20mn), everything freezes and when I update the page I have these errors.

I have the same error on Chrome and Edge. On firefox I have the error: your browser do not support webgl.

I have updated all my browsers, windows and my Nvidia drivers but nothing has changed.

Sans titre.png

strange it sounds like you have somehow disabled java or a firewall is blocking it. In MS edge you can check media licenses, and permissions and check for any addon that may be affecting access F12 will also activate debug where you can see exactly what errors are happening. In chrome it may be worth trying a reset chrome://settings/onStartup

There seems to be plenty for programmers to fix issues but cant see any for end users.

possible reason (from another application)

1. We had an obsolete UnityConfig.jsgz and fileloader.jsgz from an earlier Unity version still being linked to from the hosting page. We upload the rest to S3 behind a CloudFront cache, and we invalidate "the things that change" in Cloudfront, but we left those 2 stale files from earlier Unity versions.

Edited by maxafax