Mojo bugged

After noticing my clock said 3 PM instead of 2 PM so I fix the time and noticed all the mojo buff sets in 30-40 min long active and I think is not normal to me as well for reward prize yen is 45 min to wait, here's a screenshot for a issue

on the quick note I did activated the mojo before fixing my cock time issue, the strange thing is when I check back on clicker my buff got reset and it automatic activated the mojo in half of hour.

image.png.7b8da3a21668ba5c39f84be7a746272a.png

EDIT: Oh not only the mojo bugged I noticed this one is bugged time as well too

image.png.a335f715df6d23edf9047bca3f668c84.png

Edited by bantuatha
something I remember, and one thing i missed out

40 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

After noticing my clock said 3 PM instead of 2 PM so I fix the time and noticed all the mojo buff sets in 30-40 min long active and I think is not normal to me as well for reward prize yen is 45 min to wait, here's a screenshot for a issue

on the quick note I did activated the mojo before fixing my cock time issue, the strange thing is when I check back on clicker my buff got reset and it automatic activated the mojo in half of hour.

EDIT: Oh not only the mojo bugged I noticed this one is bugged time as well too

Please see other posts on time related bug. Setting you clock to the correct time will fix the error you will not gain the correct countdown on affection or bonus if you have clamed them ahead of time until the time matches the extra affection/ ryos you gained.

Edited by maxafax