enhancments

the beginning enhancement items havent got any in a long while. been getting plenty of other but the ones like the single candy looking one or single sheet one havent gotten any in long time. so stuck no being able to enhance any further. 

@zero7 I'm afraid what mission you get are randomly generated. Gacha also awards enhancements but to be honest its not worth the cost and even if you could buy them directly they don't really have much affect on the main game, yes they will make leveling a little easier but within a few months with a little patience and the odd purchase you can reach max level without them, so there only real value is in events which they have made a lot harder because of adding such additions so really your worse off now than you ever where. Just be patient and make sure you leave spaces for the new missions you will get them eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

for the level one candy the item is actually the double candy item which is in the Gatcha 

If you really want to force it then do but don''t collect on any enhancement mission you get though I am not sure I think there is only one of each so having all of them  means 9 missions all together but 9 saved with another group of missions till you have 15 I believe since you can have 20 at a time I think.

this will help force the missions you  want to show up