Characterreset after 1 day [Solved]

I registered yesterday via the Heroes partner link.

I could not login just with my normal kinkoid information, so I registered a new account with the same email, but different password.

I played to stage 3000 and got the girl in heroes, all good on that front.

But today I could not login with my mail and new password. After some time I tried my old password from heroes and weirdly it worked. However all the progress is gone now.

Is there a way to get it back? (I already won a girl with the free premiumgold in the Gacha).

Thanks for the help.

Edited by it8u7

@it8u7 It sounds like a problem that they will have to fix for you no one in here will be able to assist you. You can contact them directly at support@hentaiclicker.com <support@hentaiclicker.com>;  , If you have made a in game purchase you should have received a verification e-mail it will be titled "[HentaiClicker] - Purchase confirmation" sometimes it gets moved to spam folder. It will include your username the Purchase number: #**** and what was bought and when if you include this with your e-mail to support along with your user identification / registration e-mail address it will speed up there ability to investigate the problem. It may take a little while for them to respond to you as with many company's at the moment staff is limited once they respond however you will be given an incident ID number and you can use this to contact them in the future on this issue if after a few days the problem has not been resolved or you have not been contacted. I'm sorry I can not be of more help as it is a account problem and not a general bug or gameplay issue. Best of luck hope you get it sorted :)

• Thanks 1

@maxafax thanks a lot for your help.

In the end the issue was fully my own stupidity. I wrote my own emailadress wrong, when I registered.

All working now, I just hope I never forget my password, and nobody else gets my login data sent to his mail :D

Edit: I got a new mailadress now :P

Edited by it8u7
  • Thanks 1