Being logged out while Mojo Forged Robot is activated

Hello,

It is unacceptable to have me constantly logged out of the game because of inactivity, while I have purchased from the shop and activated the Mojo Forged Robot booster, which autoclicks for 12 hours. I bought the robot's service for 12 hours and by having me logged out of the game, it does not work. This resulted in me losing the girl from the last contest, because I did not receive the clicks that the robot would have given me for the entire night.

Furthermore, if you want to log me out for other reasons (e.g. to reduce server duties), the robot booster should have been working while I was offline. I left my computer open and the game logged in for the robot to work. It is your decision to implement it in a way that it does not work while being offline AND ALSO to log me out of the game because of inactivity. And since this is nowhere explicitly stated that it works this way, the result is that: 1) I paid Ryos for a service in the game that I did not fully receive and 2) the point that this occurred was at the end of the contest so I lost the prize.

For those reasons, I would like to ask for a compensation for the resources and the girl I lost in the contest by this behavior of the game.

If there is a ticketing system for this game (Hentai Clicker v1.18.10), please tell me to submit my request there.

Edited by Warpion

• 2 weeks later...

@Warpion There are ways to counter this but I can't mention them in here though they are a tolerated method even though strictly speaking there not allowed, I'll just say the word "Auto" randomly at this point.... The only time I ever become logged out is during server maintenance or in the case of when I am using Ms Edge if the memory usage becomes too high. I have run HC for over 7 days without ever encountering a problem with disconnection in chrome, it is possible that other issues are causing you to disconnect I know for example that people who use speed**** become disconnected all the time (as well as potentially getting themselves banned) not that I am suggesting that this is an activity that you take part in but you could be suffering from the same effect for totally legitimate reasons such as using a Tweak program to improve your internet speed. In regards to booster durations I agree it's very unfair that players lose booster time when servers are down, unfortunately this happens in most games, in a game I'm currently playing on hooligapps it is even worse as there highest booster lasts only 10 min and costs a huge amount of currency (equal to around an entire weeks worth of progress) I'm afraid games makers never seem to want to fix these kind of issues, I believe just as a point of interest that nothing works while you are logged out aka it continues from where you left off which has always nagged me, in most of these kind of games you continue to progress (IDLE mode). 

Edited by maxafax
correction spelling
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, the game stops when you are logged out, in all aspects, except one... any boosters you have bought, their time continue to run. The game doesn't, you will not progress even 1 stage while offline, but the boosters, as I said, they will tick out, doing nothing at all.

Beside @maxafax I am surprised you had the game running for 7 days, I have never used what you are hinting at, and the game never the less crashes for me every 6-10 hours or so due to memory leaks and/or simular issues. At the begining I tried to have the game running over night, but since it is garanteed to crash, I simply don't bother anymore.