Can't see girls in my harem

23 minutes ago, thatguy51 said:

I am only showing mizuki as the only girl in my harem. i have seen that others are having similar issues. has there been a release date for when this will be fixed?

No, and no statement of what can have caused it either, since there don't seem to have been an "update" that could have caused it.

The game had a problem like this when it first launched, (girls not loading), and there have been issues back and forth when they introduced events, but this time it seems to just be totaly random. But judging from the posts here, a lot of people are affected.

5 hours ago, CanSee_The_Pain said:

Maybe it's not a bug, but a feature? Because list in the harem was pretty useless since you can get to any girl by clicking on her picture in the office. And without list, there is much more space for the girl.

certainly not a feature, because you actually see in the page script that there is supposed to be a control, but the script crashes during calculation. So yeah, they messed up while programming and didn't bother to test their changes before pushing it.

6 hours ago, AXA said:

@Yellow chicken  In the office, if you click on a girls face in the roster, you can get to her harem screen and spend affection on her.

Thank you very much for this info. now I am no longer wasting affection