I can't pass threw the dark lord

• 2 weeks later...
Le 05/07/2017 à 20:40, CAPTlbs a dit :

I have the same problem I have beaten him like six times but he never drops anything

Like Sarkasth said. Moreover, you can also drop the girls and the drop rate is certainly bellow 3%. And you can drop the three of them. So... pump those number up :D

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Astral said:

Yeah, that would be fine and all. Expect one major thing. It doesn't give you the fucking exp it says you've earned. So while literally, hours of wait time goes by, you slowly start to hate the game.

But it does? I played against the Dark Lord and my xp goes up.

If it doesn't give the xp it says you gotten, then it's a bug.
You might want to check your xp bar carefully to make sure this actually happens before reporting it.

10 hours ago, Astral said:

Yeah, that would be fine and all. Expect one major thing. It doesn't give you the fucking exp it says you've earned. So while literally, hours of wait time goes by, you slowly start to hate the game.

When you say something like that, prove it. Two screenshots, is it so hard?

Okay now its clear (btw your third screenshot is useless, you can read xp on the 2nd one already). Well you just have to hope that a staff member see your thread now. The probability nearing 0 it seems :S

Ugh, this stage sux. I have battled him like 8 times now.

It would help and cause less confusion if it said in the quest you have to beat him multiple times. At multiple stages in the quest.

I am sure there are many other people who thought the game had a bug, and rage quit.

• 2 weeks later...