Best Arena (charmed) lineup

Lunik

Hello everyone!

While similar posts may exist somewhere else, I don't seem to be able to find them, so I've made a new topic for it. It's about the Arena squad, charm based, and possibly best combinations.
I currently have every legendary charmed girl available, at least to my knowledge. (In fact I believe Valentine/Tifa is the only legendary girl currently missing from my harem) Previously I went with Layla (alpha), Taria the Champion (beta) and Fanny & Fione (omega) as my Arena trio, and am currently switching to Filya (alpha), Sai (beta) and Ombresse (omega). First three are already up to max level at 410, and the latter three are almost there (around level 405 at the moment). Due to the level and overall harem size etc. I find myself seasoned HH player, but arena fighting never was my stronger side, so I'm asking for any useful advice about the best possible Arena trio, like which of the mentioned legendary girls are better or which specific combination is most suitable for the Arena. My overall stats is quite balanced and I'm using only 'rainbow' quality equipment so every stats are upgraded with better equipment, so I'm not solely relying on as high Charm as possible while neglecting the rest (as some seem to be doing).

Perhaps my post is a bit confusing, but most of all, I'd just be glad of some good advice from the Arena veterans, cause sometimes I easily win seemingly stronger opponents, and sometimes I get smashed by seemingly weaker ones. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong and could have a lesson or two about best possible Arena strategy/teams.

Thanks in advance! :)

OK, that in fact is another one missing in the collection, but I'm taking it slow with champions, so I haven't managed to get her yet. Is she any better than the previous six ones or rather is there any relevant order in putting anyone as alpha, beta and omega? Best I managed is to calculate everyone's Hardcore, Charm and Know how, to get the final 'value'. The three with the highest 'value' are considered best. Still not sure in which order to include them in the Arena team. (If the latter has any point at all, that is. This bugs me the most right now.)

Well, the champion girls of the last 3 champions are the strongest of all 5* legendary girls, i.e. they have the highest base stat of all 5* legendary girls.
So she is better as alpha if you need more attack, and she is better as beta, because for beta and omega the only stat that is important is their strength in your specialty, so charm.
So when it comes to beta and omega; anyone but Fanny & Fione, because F&F have a lower charm stat than the others.
As alpha; it depends on the specialty of your opponent, but also on the excitement stat = 28 * (alpha HC + alpha CH + alpha KH).
You will fill the excitement bar with twice your attack stat every time you attack. So ideally you want to have that your attack = excitement / 4, so that you get an orgasm on turn 3 instead of turn 4. This means that generally speaking, you want the girl for which the sum of her stats is as small as possible for the same attack increase. This means that the girls with lower defense stats are better in that.
However, when you look at your opponent, then you want to use the girl with the highest stat in your opponent's specialty (not sure which one those are, I'm not charm). When you face charm players, your defence is the average of the defence against kh and the defence against hc. So if the KH + HC is higher, your defence against CH is the highest.

All in all it's a balancing act between getting more attack and low excitement, and still having high defence, because that's what your special move is based on.
I think it is important for you to use arena (not that important), to find out what you need to do. Try using a mono-charm item against strong opponents, for example. Or another combination of ginseng and cordyceps boosters. Chlorella and jujubes are basically useless.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3