Mary, new girl in test server not showing up in harem

On chapter 1 I think

She's a punk girl, appearing I think at stage 400, I completed her stage but she didn't appear in the harem or contrats

Edit 1 ( so I reloaded the page, went back to ch 1 from ch2 and did the whole thing again and got her, didn't work with felicia thou)

On chapter 2

And Felicia on the same chapter but I don't know which stage (stage 150)

edit 2 ( after 4 resets: 2 transcendence and 2 normal resets I got felicia, didn't do anything special so I assumed it got patched)

Edited by ronpotter695

Only a chance hu? Missed that memo.

Well here is some suggestions then:

*Only have the girl show up and pause the game if you got her.

*Give the % chance.

*On a failure give a %+, much like the hearts in hentai heroes, so even if you fail you can see some progress.

*Be more clear with the chance part, since not all players are native english speakers/reads every text that shows up. (Perhaps show it on the harem page that is always accessable)

Don't pause the game, show the girl/dialoge, and "trick" the player that something "big" has happend, when in truth nothing happend at all.

How many tries do I need to get Mary ? I am at stage 2501 and I still do not have her. I got Bella at about stage 1000.

Bella tells you she "may" join your Harem but Mary says nothing about joining your harem or not.

Is this a bug or do I have to fully reset chapter 1 to have a chance at stage 400 ? That would be weird because she says nothing about possibly joining you.