After forging do not visually switch girls until done insta-beating levels

mrttao

Every time I use forging to reset my level there is a period of time where the game is not responsive (chrome pops up saying the tab is not responding, wait or terminate). this is at least in part caused by the game trying to switch the opponent girls appearance too many times per second due to insta-beating levels. Skipping might be slowing it down too. Not to mention it is just painful to look at it as it flickers the images too fast.

You should have a delay of, lets say 0.1 second or even 0.5 second. Where it will only switch graphics to those of the current stage if it has been that long since that stage started and it has yet to be defeated

Edited by mrttao
  • Like 2

For some strange reason, this can be passed, by really quickly clicking the harem button. If you are fast enough, the game returns to normal, if not, the game freezez untill it can load the harem, going back to the office afterwards returns the game to "somewhat" playable state. No clue why.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DuoIz said:

For some strange reason, this can be passed, by really quickly clicking the harem button. If you are fast enough, the game returns to normal, if not, the game freezez untill it can load the harem, going back to the office afterwards returns the game to "somewhat" playable state. No clue why.

This is this is because in harem mode it is not trying to load new images or display the changes, it is just calculating things in the background. which is what would happen if they used my suggestion of only loading the current stage's image if the current stage lasted more than 0.1 seconds already

Sorry, yes, your suggestion is good, but what I mean is that you can "disable" the lag. (Don't really know how else to put it.)

As in the game runs better if you can skip the inital 10 stages or there about. Take for instance chapter 3 or 4 where there is a new girl at lvl 50. The game freezes, then once you reach her and she pauses the game the game returns to normal. Once you unpause, the game runs like normal again. Despite the speed being, more or less the same. The girls "story" interuption, more or less disable the lag, as in once you get her, you will have  a freeze screen that last several 100's of more levels.