New Harem Members, what am I missing?

Cirdon

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been through chapter 1, stage 800 a number of times and the lovely lady never ends up in my harem.  I've been through stage 100, 400 and 480 of chapter 4 any number of times and none of those ladies are in my harem.

Currently Ruuza is the only new harem member.

So... what'd I do right for Ruuza that I'm doing wrong for all these other ladies?   Normally if I don't succeed in adding someone to my harem I get bounced back 5 stages to try again, so this new way of doing things is weird.

2 hours ago, Cirdon said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been through chapter 1, stage 800 a number of times and the lovely lady never ends up in my harem.  I've been through stage 100, 400 and 480 of chapter 4 any number of times and none of those ladies are in my harem.

Currently Ruuza is the only new harem member.

So... what'd I do right for Ruuza that I'm doing wrong for all these other ladies?   Normally if I don't succeed in adding someone to my harem I get bounced back 5 stages to try again, so this new way of doing things is weird.

A lot of the new girls only have a chance to join your harem, only a few are guaranteed. Just reset or switch between chapters again and again and again and eventually you will get them.

Edited by HorneyBear