Opinions on Changes?

SpinelesS

Il y a 4 heures, Progress a dit :

[CNO] Osef 69 ,I think he talk about the fact that before it was possible to spend all your affection in a few click when now if you have 200 affection you need to click 200 time on the girl you want to upgrade.

I never got/saw/use this option for spending all my affection in a few click before, on my pc or phone.....

If you are right, i gave  a bad answer.... my bad:$

il y a 1 minute, [CNO] Osef 69 a dit :

I never got/saw/use this option for spending all my affection in a few click before, on my pc or phone.....

If you are right, i gave  a bad answer.... my bad:$

Before, under where the text was writen there were a heart wich was filling up when you spent affection and if you click on the heart instead of the girl you were spending directly the amoun needed to fill the heart instead of one by one.

il y a 18 minutes, Progress a dit :

Before, under where the text was writen there were a heart wich was filling up when you spent affection and if you click on the heart instead of the girl you were spending directly the amoun needed to fill the heart instead of one by one.

Nice help, i missed it before this change.....

New chat system fuck this too ¬¬

Even if you avoid mentioning how awful chat system is, it still lags as hell when you try to use it
What's even funnier is that I just unlocked picture with 1 new "horny strong girl" if you know what I mean and her dialog when showing picture is "girls_chat_lines.line.id_0" of course testing server didn't help at all with all the issues game is having right now

Edited by Joker555

Unfortunately I'm finally gonna step away from this game after ~9 months of play. It's so much of a resource hog so I didn't play on my pc, always mobile. My routine was to open the app when it popped into my head and do my daily tasks.

Well now, the game takes more than 2 minutes to open on mobile (timed it) just so it can refuse to register my taps on the daily tasks to finish one/start a new one unless I close the app and open it again. I'd say I'm just taking a break instead of quitting entirely but from what I've seen over the time I've played, I have next to no faith that the optimization issues will ever be looked at

The game has become nearly unplayable. Most of my chat actions don't register, resetting causes huge lag spikes, sometimes it's impossible to even increase affection on a girl. Basically click actions are super laggy if they even register at all, not to mention the fact that now you have to click several thousand times for the highest affection levels. Even if the gameplay wasn't worse than before, the game is still a buggy mess.

I applaud the addition of story mode, it seems kind of okay, with the exception that getting the girls is super annoying RNG as usual. But they could have used that opportunity to overhaul the engine and improve performance, instead of pile a lot more stuff on an implementation that was already struggling to begin with.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Thanks 1

There's a small workaround for the game freezing after a reset.

The moment you click on save to confirm the team, start spamming the harem button. Once you are in the harem screen wait a second or 5 before going back to the office. The lag should be gone then.

• Like 1

• Performance went from bad to worse, unable to do most actions, whether it be claiming Mission rewards or spending letters in that new system.

• Lvl Max click actually only being 500 is a waste of time now.

• Getting a few new Story Girls is nice, but i haven't found any way to check their Stats and Abilities after claiming them without setting them up in a Story Chapter.

• Transcend Skill List is unreadable. What is SC? Why can i only read the Costs of available Skill Points? I wanna plan ahead and see if it's worth it to actually Transcend my whole Prorgess into that new Currency, but without being able to read the full table, that's not gonna happen.

• Changelog? Not happening?

Personally i'd like to ask to reverse to the old system. While the Addition of Story Mode adds a few interesting elements, the game as a whole just got worse.

• Like 7

The game is full of errors, it is very slow in the changes, the chat with the girls very bad, and we do not give the transcendence when the chapter passes it gives a negative value How can this update be so bad?

At the end of each stage when you give the reset, he thinks about the shrews and does not react.

And the daily missions do not activate no matter how much you press the button.

Bad, too bad this new version has many problems.
I just hope that they will solve them soon or it will be the end of the game.

• Thanks 3

dear trunks2585,when you read forum,also look hows posting,most if these "trollposts"come from very few posters.it doesnt reflect common opinion

if chapter5 is locked for all,then theres no problem.memoryleak is long known problem,maybe its someday fixed.chatsystem,well,i dont get it but i guess its necessary in some point to be finished too.

flags up guys

yours:ted

• Thinking 1

+ The art of the generic girls has improved quite a bit as far as I can tell - and there are many new girls among them, that's a big plus.
And now I get what the complaints of some people of the last few weeks were about, with the small heads. But I like it. It suggests super tall girls, which my pp likes a lot. To those going all smartass about "wrong proportions" though: Go eat a dick or get out there seeing some actual people, man. Some simply have proportionally small heads, just like there's people with giant heads. What a dumb point to make, especially with stylized cartoons. Go look at some of the HH girls, if you want a few actual shit shows in terms of dysfunctional proportions.

Anyway. Pretty much everything else... seems rather messy.

- The game doesn't seem to register any clicks anymore while I'm idling through the levels in the Office. Not that I care at the moment, since it's on max speed auto pilot thanks to all the multipliers I've accumulated before the change. But I imagine it might be a complete shit show when somebody with far less perks, or even somebody completely new is trying to level up there.
- What's worse, every time I hit the Remax button for the 2nd and every successive time within one session, the game freezes (well, goes down to like 0.033~0.0167 FPS) until roughly 70~20 levels before the maximum. It's to the point even my browser goes "Ey dude, this site is completely slowing me down, want me to force stop it or wait?"

- I don't get the point of the chat. What's it for?
- Chat inputs sometimes are ignored, while the Letter count goes down nonetheless. Not sure if there's right and wrong answers or what?
- Chat progress is very messy. Yesterday upon first login to the new update, some of my girls were already 10/10. Upon logging in today, they've all been reset to 0/10.
- Chat inputs sometimes take for eeeeeeeveeeeeeeer to do anything, I'm never sure if I actually clicked the button, if there's some wonky hitbox? I dunno man.

- Come to think of it, plenty different inputs take forever to do what they're supposed to do. Remax sometimes does nothing for up to maybe 30s, assembling the team and then trying to actually start can take a while as well, accepting a daily mission can take forever too.
- To piggyback on input delays, even asset loading within the game seems to have fallen asleep at times; girls in the Harems sometimes don't show up (thus can't spend any affection).

- I sorely miss the little Auto-Fill heart in the Harem already.

- The "Max" button only adds 500 levels.

- Last time I cared about a game's story was in 1999, when I got FF8; so that whole story mode does nothing for me, sorry.
+ However, the "cutscene" art, as far as I've seen it, is really quite nice. I enjoy the drawing style a lot.

- The story screen, or progression seems very buggy with chapters not unlocking, but suddenly being unlocked after a relog. It's weird.

All in all, it's more of an Alpha or Beta version of a potentially cool and fun upgrade to the game in my opinion.

8 hours ago, [CNO] Osef 69 said:

I beat you with 8h and no reward B|

585330360_Sanstitre.png.d6b4b98e75e51c8e52e8271222207943.png

are they serious with these quest times ? i  have one 8 h   and one  7 h  quest  they do show  rewards  not like the one in your  picture. At first thought that i read the time wrong  until it started counting down

Edited by LordRagy84