Level max only allows 500 at a time

mrttao

Hi mrttao.

Where can you by more level? I can't see that in the shop.

I mean, in the office -> Girls, I can see something like "Find me on stage 800 Chapter I".

But at the Moment my max is 501. So how can I extend the max Chapter Level on each stage?

MfG
MDuss

The level increases  by 100 when you reset in the forge. Although it shows 0 for everything (at least for me) you receive the mojo and affection. You gain more mojo for later chapters, or higher max stages

Edited by 123234

9 minutes ago, 123234 said:

The level increases  by 100 when you reset in the forge. Although it shows 0 for everything (at least for me) you receive the mojo and affection. You gain more mojo for later chapters, or higher max stages

OP is talking about leveling the girls, not the stage level. When leveling your girls you can choose to level them by x1, x10, x100 or Max, but Max isn't max with the new update, it's only x500 atm.

25 minutes ago, MDuss said:

Hi mrttao.

I mean, in the office -> Girls, I can see something like "Find me on stage 800 Chapter I".

But at the Moment my max is 501. So how can I extend the max Chapter Level on each stage?

MfG
MDuss

When you hit max level of a stage go to Forge -> remax. that raises the max stage level by 100. If it doesn't restart the game and clear your browser cache.

Edited by HorneyBear

Hi 123234

But I have already used the forge reset, and my max level is 501 not 601 in the actual chapter.

HorneyBear.

Ok you was faster. You wrote during I wrote this message.

On my first try I used the forge before i reach max. level. So my level was not maxed to 601. I try It know, and now it worked.

Thx

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

21 hours ago, mrttao said:

Level max button does not buy max amounts of levels, it only buys 500 at a time. this is very tedious when i have 30 thousand levels to buy.

Yeah this 500 levels max is tedious, especially since you need to level up soooooo much now.

If I'm running an idle build, I have to spam the level up button, and If I'm running a clicking build it's even worse as I'm spending all my time leveling up instead of clicking on the girls...

• Like 3

On 9/18/2020 at 3:07 AM, MDuss said:

Hi mrttao.

MfG
MDuss

These buttons

YnJKYLQ.png

This is pretty weird. I was sure this thread was merged into another bug report (mistakenly as it was something completely different). Now it is back, was it un-merged?

Because I thought it was merged I made a new thread for it with clearer explanation 

Level max button does not buy max amounts of levels, it only buys 500 at a time. this is very tedious when i have 30 thousand levels to buy.

Even more tedious when you have 300,000 to buy.

I'm betting they intentionally made this change and just forgot to update the button to say 500 instead of max.

3 hours ago, Testfusgeg said:

Even more tedious when you have 300,000 to buy.

I'm betting they intentionally made this change and just forgot to update the button to say 500 instead of max.

It still does work as a max button if you only have enough cash to buy less than 500 levels.

I'm guessing that with the insane amount of levels the girls need now, using the max level button to increase your levels by a 6+ figure number caused problems.

That said 500 is WAY too low. Hopefully they will add a 0 or two to the max (5000, or 50000)