Sabrina

Niai

Something seems to be wrong with Sabrina.

If you got to the chats, it tells me that ALL her pictures are unlocked. Stages 1-10, even though it has been a few hours since the update. Cannot access them though.

If you click on her in your harem, only 1 heart for her affection level gets displayed, And if you click the rest of the girls after her, it displays anything from 1 heart, to 12 or none.

1.png

2.png

3.png

glad to see i wasn't the only one with the Sabrina issue......oh an no........i never spent any chats on her as of yet WTF.thumb.JPG.e0ea8d24fff0b4183e58e1c04718d55f.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

mah hearts after clicking on sabrina

myhearts.thumb.JPG.7c9f03b84c55828ddd8e9182684bbaf0.JPG

Edited by moesin
comment update

I had already reported this issue yesterday, both here and on Discord a few minutes after the update was made public.  So the developers are aware of this problem.

See my message "Weird issues with Sabrina after the update" in this forum: 

And there is another duplicate bug report from 123234 here: 

Maybe we could all use the existing bug reports instead of creating new ones?  ;)

Edited by UnwrappedGodiva
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UnwrappedGodiva said:

I had already reported this issue yesterday, both here and on Discord a few minutes after the update was made public.  So the developers are aware of this problem.

Maybe we could all use the existing bug reports instead of creating new ones?  ;)

NO we must post more to let them know how much they screwed this up after 5 BLOODY MONTHS of testing 👿👿

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, UnwrappedGodiva said:

youre right....im old enough to know better....i should have searched, with the ""search forums"" feature before i jumped into the first thread i found with my eyes in the quickest way possible at around 4 am this morning...

surely they wouldn't break how the forums work, as badly as they have this game, right now?......rigHT?.....RIGHT?

now that i've gotten my snarkiness out of the way

Seriously though quite a few people played the test server an reported such bugs, before this pile of STDs was released to the public.  Its frustrating to see their (the testers that reported stuff like this an other bugs) time an effort that they put into testing stuff like this and others.  Being apparently ignored an released to the masses with almost a "fuck it we dont care" kinda attitude.  Now is that to say its all the devs fault an we should hang the devs from the ceilings, no, not in the least bit.  As with any software update, especially one as large as this one was, there was bound to be some bugs.  That is to be expected, but honestly i think a lot of people are just venting their frustration from this whole debacle of a release mixed with the what appears to be almost no communication between us an them in regards to it.   

Hell i never even saw a post from "them" that said "oh hey guys great news" "WE going live with the update enjoy your new BITCHES".  With all that said personally i'm not to worried about it.  I just chalk it up to people venting an in time it will die down an normal minds will return once people have gotten over the initial shock.  Now obviously this isnt a dig at you nor your at post.  Youre apparently a very calm mind in this hurricane of insanity that is currently the forums so i'll give you that little heart icon. 

• Haha 1

An other problem is the bug with the hearts. As you can see on the screens the Heart Number one is showing more than one times. And Sabrina is not the only one with this bug. This bug appears when you click on sabrina. When you switch for example to office and then back to harem everything is normal again with the hearts. But when you click to sabrina, then the hears go wrong again.

Sabrina is totally broken.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

19 hours ago, rty said:

NO we must post more to let them know how much they screwed this up after 5 BLOODY MONTHS of testing 👿👿

Yes.

This new version of the game is very very buggy.

This is more a bug collection than a game.

MfG
MDuss