Skill Tree bug and troubles

Mallorking

I am dealing with the same bull****. I am at -84, now -82. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! I seriously hope the Developers fix this. I really wanted to complete the skill tree and be free of bugs. I also can't get the stage 800 girl in chapter 1 and the stage 50 girl in chapter 3. Also can't view Sabrina's chat and who know what other issues exist. Here is a screenshot of my skill tree and I should have accumulated enough crystals in order to purchase (3x10)+(2x25)+(1x50)=130 points worth of skills from the skill tree. 

Hentai Clicker Capture 1.PNG

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I have a same problem.

if I remember :

the first line it's 3 x 15 transcend ==> 45 transcend

the 2nd line 4 x 25 transcend ==> 100 transcend

so I have use 145 transcend

I collect  :

Fisrt chapter : 30/30

2nd chapter : 60/60

3rd chapter : 90/90

4th chapter : 57/90

If I add 30+60+90+57 =237 transcend but I use only 145 I need to have in my skill point 92 and not 7

image.thumb.png.75ef4feae85eb0dc63c3aae6178a0cd9.png

image.thumb.png.e0aefa55bea49cef33b6dcefd2d585f4.png

image.thumb.png.1dd004545f07562a3228f937d502d105.png

image.png

I'm also blocked at the same level even if for me the counter seems to be correct +40.

If I understand correctly we are already at the end of the game after a few days?

There is no level 5 and no way to obtain more skills.so what is the main purpose of the game now?

10 minutes ago, ranmafr said:

I'm also blocked at the same level even if for me the counter seems to be correct +40.

If I understand correctly we are already at the end of the game after a few days?

There is no level 5 and no way to obtain more skills.so what is the main purpose of the game now?

To wait for the next "stage" to be released, "chat" with the girls... and collect affection.

I would add do dailies, but those are bugged/uncollectable.

il y a 6 minutes, DuoIz a dit :

To wait for the next "stage" to be released, "chat" with the girls... and collect affection.

I would add do dailies, but those are bugged/uncollectable.

Yes but chat is quickly done and except buying mail you just have to wait and pass some time but that's the only thing we can do

1 minute ago, ranmafr said:

Yes but chat is quickly done and except buying mail you just have to wait and pass some time but that's the only thing we can do

True. But fact is, as long as the game has as many bugs and problems that it currently have, I rather see some fixes, than a lot new content.

Here is an interesting bug. When you remax, if you have the button that multiplies how many levels you are going to boost your girls to, set to LvLMax, the game lags to the point of crashing, having it set to LvL*1, the games runs "smooth-ish".

I wouldn't like to see an event, or something added when I have to restart the game at each remax. When clicking the chat might just crash the game for no reason, or I don't know, dailies not being collectable. Imagine the bugs an event would bring with it. And the shitstorm that will follow as people can't "collect" the girl due to bugs and crashes.