story mode / affection

maxafax

Well just came back to playing since they added new stuff and straight away I can see that 1/2 the perks I had unlocked have gone and girl types seem to have changed and my mojo has gone of which I was well above maximum needed to level crafts. But what's worse is there's no introduction to the new stuff and its leggy as hell due to me already being op for the episodes.

There's no fluidity in the story constantly having to switch between episodes, no idea what transcendence is about or what benefit it gives.

Don't get me wrong I like the text and all the new GFX but without an introduction its unplayable though I am starting to see how it works why make it so that you have to work it out yourself.

Edited by maxafax

So if I am understanding this correctly each episode work the same as the entire game did previously, you level to max then reforge which increases the cap of that episode and grants a little currency as you get higher it unlocks a new episode and extra girls. is that correct?

Yeah. Changes are that the game is divided into "chapters". Each chapter can give you X amount of skill points. To get them you either need to reach max lvl of a chapter at which time the "Restart" button will become "Remax", they do about the same, except Remax adds another 100stages to the chapter, and gives you 1-2 skill points. Which can be used on the speciall "Skill point tree" (found on the story screen.)

If you don't want to play through a chapter 20 or so times, you can opt to instead press the Transend botton, on the story screen. It will then give you a lot more skill points, but note the MAX, each chapter has a cap on how many skill points you can get. Do note that Transend resets your mojo and crafts too.

Another change is that you can only have 5 girls active at a time, but since most people only had 1 or 3 girls they leveled up, no big change there.

Other changes includes the removal of stage 10 affection. the introduction of the chat system for more meaningless currency useage. Cheaper Gatcha(perhaps not since we don't know the odds before/after) and  a tons of new bugs, such as but not limited too: Crashes, webgl memory crash, game crashing when daily quests comes around, not being able to start/collect daily quests, game soft locking when using the new chat currency, slowdowns/lag when you have the buy lvlmax button active, buffercrash when restarting since the game can't handle it, not being able to restart only remax to collect affection, Sabrina affection/chat, among others.

• Thanks 1