New reset? Just lost all progress in story after maintenance

Joker555

Same. the girls are still there but i lost all my crafts, chats, contacts, skills, story progress and mojo. this is unacceptable i had all my contacts fully upgraded and my crafts have been above lv. 600. thats a lot of f***ing time i needed to get those. i'm more then p***ed.

Sabrina hasn't been fixed either... 👏

Edited by Andi85ch
  • Like 2

Saloperie.thumb.png.fac1d5504fd590d3062e98c608d3a5aa.png

Feed up of this shitty game/devs/kinkoid. 👿

Almost everything is reset...............

Hentai Clicker? NO, call it Hentai Restart Again and Again........

I never spend money on this game and i will never  pay a penny on it.

I hope they have also refund guys who have paid something on this game......... for a fresh new start for everyone (dev inclued)........😧

• Like 1

I spent more than a year gathering contacts, upgrades, enhancements,... And now everything is reset to 0? Without even any explanation why?

Hm, enhancements still seem to exist? Contacts & upgrades seem to be gone though?

Edited by LordLeto
  • Like 1

What Kinkoid are doing with this game is an utter disgrace, more so their attitude towards every one of us. They really should get a degree at fucking things up, cause it's what they're best at. The only concern for me is, there are still people around, willing to pay them anything at all. Now, if there's really anyone so stupid, to give Kinkoid a single cent, while they're screwing with us like they are, they deserve to be poked in the eye for as long as Kinkoid starts doing things right = VEEEEEEEEEERY long time.

As some of you have already mentioned, enough is enough! So I'll also wait for a few days, if Kinkoid by some chance do give us a statement, apologizing for their own incompetence, and most of all, giving us back what is rightfully ours (game progress, skills and resources, that have been grinded for years..) Since it seems unlikely, I'm more than willing to show them the middle finger, after which they can shove this sheer disgrace of an online game-wannabe in their asses. Bunny would certainly enjoy it, perhaps the devs would as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since the game directs you on this forum if you use its menu, why exactly isn't THIS very forum the 'official' one? I mean, why the hell would Kinkoid actually bother to explain anything on a platform, most of us isn't using anyway, while the 'official' channels remain unused? Another example of Kinkoid's "most brilliant" logic and awesomeness, I guess..

Edited by Lunik

It's beginning to look more and more like it's time to write this game off and start looking for something else... "cause this is getting absurd. Gacha keeps failing and acting strange with the rewards.... No communication from the dev's... Bad updates, inadequate quick fixes, at some points a total unplayable game, lag and now a total reset, which is a big F you to players how are playing the game straight for days since the update was released... I was looking forward to the big update, but not like this...

• Like 3