Crafts/Chats/Contacts/Skill Tree reseted

labauner

When I logged in today :

I was at chapter 1 level 1/501 instead of chapter 1 level 2201/2201 ,

- the chapters all locked and story reseted too ( I finished the story of the chapter 4 before today)

- all my skill points were removed,

- my skill tree empty ( I had the first skill of the 3 path + Boss Idle Multiplier x15),

- my craft all missing (I had all of them at lv 630 except for the 2 craft for critical chance at 310),

- my contacts all removed and level at 1 (after reobtaining them) but instead obtain 59900 kink points (more or less what I have before the 80k kink points "surprise" bonus" that happens some time ago)

- my chats' advancement reseted but instead 20 replies available (extremely far from what is necessary to obtain back my advancement)

- Get a 20k Ryos compensation, it seems ... far from the loss from my point of view

Edited by labauner
  • Like 1

Yep, all contacts reset - had them all unlocked and maxed except for 1 which was 1 step below max. Got a few 10k's of kink points back, but nothing in comparison, and having to get back to lvl 9800 again to unlock. All levels reset and crafts reset - again as @labauner has them lvls 600 or so and criticals 300 odd.  The other stuff as well. Pretty poor showing.

Also how are we to know stuff won't be reset again after redoing all this stuff for another time?