Chapter 5 out! Or is it just Bugs or Bugs or maybe Bugs?

DuoIz

Just reseted chapter 4 to collect my heart points, got told I unlocked chapter 5....

At first I was suprised, but went to the map and checked.... and behold, it was there... then everything went to hell.

Chat msg's now unlock all stages of that level (meaning that if it isn't fixed soon we will probably see another reset...)

Transending shows 0 skills unlocked... well just look:temp1.thumb.png.f73605b95e9fb9682f70718824452260.png

A trancend will get me 1200 points? out of 100? And I have 3000 unspent?

Clicking on chapter 5 also tells me that the story isn't done, yet it load the first msg... closing it using the X brings me to a new stage, 501/501temp2.thumb.png.43e466f092eb75dda8f8d882a1527294.png

I didn't even get a msg chapter 5 was implemented yet... so I think it is a bug, but right now, I can't tell if it is a bug or if I accendently got sent to another game entirerly, one not even fit for alpha release.

I was confused to see Chapter 5 unlocked too, and when I went there, all I got was blinding white light, no girls or background. Not sure if it's letting me go back to other chapters now, I'm kinda sorta stuck?

Nvm, had to refresh and try it a couple times, but I got out

11 hours ago, Kumu said:

My favorite part is the official response on Discord:

Magrat KinkoidToday at 3:26 PM

Chapter 5 has not been released.

So there is a bug allowing you access... that's just great... How could such a bug even be activated by a simple reset to claim the daily affection points?