Newest update discussion

jay533

Chapter 5 is out, 5 more basic girls, lots more gacha girls, and some "bug fixes". As usual, no patch notes, announcements, or changelog in-game or on this forum. I also noticed that they made the girls/shop/forge/crafts buttons smaller, meaning that we might be getting an event pretty soon. 2 things I'd like to know:

• If you've got one of the new gacha girls (and the new basic girls), how do they compare to the current rankings of best click/idle/money (post of the most recent ones here)
  • How long did it take you to get the normal (RNG) girls? Personally, I got 4 of the 5 within 30 minutes/4-5 maxing and transcending, and currently just spamming the remax to get Frankie (?)
  • Like 2

Got Frankie about 90+ points into Chapter 5 (already had some from first 'release') so 20-ish resets

I feel like this is finally the state I would have liked the new version to release in, except remax does not seem to be working in chapter 5

They also fixed the autoskip charm (maxes out at lvl1000, 55% )

maybe fix the charms now ->  by the time you finish chapter 4, you have more mojo than you can spend, either nerf it or add some endgame consumables (10% of your historical max mojo for something that oneshots a boss or something)

Edited by limpo

1 hour ago, limpo said:

Got Frankie about 90+ points into Chapter 5 (already had some from first 'release') so 20-ish resets

I feel like this is finally the state I would have liked the new version to release in, except remax does not seem to be working in chapter 5

They also fixed the autoskip charm (maxes out at lvl1000, 55% )

maybe fix the charms now ->  by the time you finish chapter 4, you have more mojo than you can spend, either nerf it or add some endgame consumables (10% of your historical max mojo for something that oneshots a boss or something)

Some people seem to be having some issues with remaxing, personally I don't have any. Might have something to do with emptying cache and hard reloading. I finally got Frankie after ~30 resets, and after browsing some of the older topics it seems like it's intentional. If I had to guess, they gave 1 chapter girl super low odds while the rest have medium/even odds to drop. 

For me puzzle is way better than another clicking marathon. Also, I missed Lyka because my strongest girl was Bunny during Milf days event. So puzzle is definitely better for novice players, got Felicie w/o any problems. Going to get this  Alien girl to check if she can be a replacement for Lyka in my Harem. 

P.S. Yup, I'm having fun while solving HC puzzles  😁

• Like 1