another event bug

The bug is an other. I have for exapmle 1 move and some time later I h ave 10 moves. When I make a moce than I am back to 2 or 3 moves. The Counter will not alway show the correct letter. I need to refresh the browser very often to get the correct count.

And I often need to refresh the browser because the game don't make my move in the puzzle. I take a piece and bring it to the target field but the game do n ot know my move. After my refresh the move was removed and i can make the move again.

I think there is a big synchronise bug between the browser and the server.

And the loading time is very big. When you do often a refresh then you need a lot of time and patience.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

3 hours ago, StormAnimal said:

i had 12/15 moves. i moved 1 piece and suddenly the counter droped from 12 to 5. i already had the feeling that i've lost some moves before, but this time i was waiting for it. atm i already can't finish the event without spending ryos. good job. 

Same thing happened to me. Along with putting pieces on the board then having removed after leaving the event page.

The whole event is fucked. Bugs I have encountered so far:

Counter showing wrong number.

Piecs howevering not snapping into place untill 10-30 seconds later, in some cases, snapping into wrong place.

Puzzle not loading as it should, showing blank puzzle and level set to 0/0 (thankfully this went away after reload of page)

Pieces not being movable unless game being reloaded.

Next BUG .... Dialy Missions reword 1 moves is missing 

Next Bug ... the timer is worg at event -15 min refresh -45min ? agaie refresh 30 min ? for 1 moves !?!?

Next Bug ... missing girl at stage 1 Chaptor 1 unlock at 800 ..... me 1100 ! 

and more such as display error damage display time calculation ... changes the name to Hentai BUG Clicker ( version -2.0.15)

here's an example :

Screenshot (167).png

I have had pieces I have placed shift on me. I try to place some pieces but they wont stick and do an odd shadow-y  thing instead. So I refresh the page. It is taking about 5+ minutes for each page refresh right now and I have a top of the line 2020 MacBook pro with a stellar internet connection so I  know it is not on my end. After about the third time refreshing to finally getting the pieces working I notice my pieces are shifted to the right. Now I have lost 5 turns do to the previous issue and am going to have to lose another 6 turns to shift the pieces back where they should be

58 minutes ago, JCDC85 said:

I have had pieces I have placed shift on me. I try to place some pieces but they wont stick and do an odd shadow-y  thing instead. So I refresh the page. It is taking about 5+ minutes for each page refresh right now and I have a top of the line 2020 MacBook pro with a stellar internet connection so I  know it is not on my end. After about the third time refreshing to finally getting the pieces working I notice my pieces are shifted to the right. Now I have lost 5 turns do to the previous issue and am going to have to lose another 6 turns to shift the pieces back where they should be

And now pieces are even going in places am not putting them AND costing me a move in the process. I have now lost 15 moves to put 5 pieces on the board and only one of them is currently in the right spot. I can't even correct them properly. An before when I said it was taking 5+ minutes to refresh/reload I actually timed it this go around and it was 14:37 minutes.

• Sad 1

I am also experiencing the same problem! When I positioned the pieces today 2 moves where used each time and the pieces were moved from the space where I intended to put them in, some of the pieces where oriented towards the left while I placed them towards the center. I tried to refresh the page more and more times today and I noticed that the pieces kept on changing place by themselves. I had to waste my moves more times than it was needed for this bug, I don't think I'll be able to get the girl if this keeps going on