Yo is this for real?

Taharrush

Alright, you can't be serious if you told me that the 'event' minigame isn't deliberately insufferably laggy. It literally takes 40 seconds to make a move on a pc that can handle max graphics Crysis. 10 moves cost 2200 tokens, 4000 if you get 20, they recharge slowly over a human lifetime while the event lasts a duration in fruit fly years and I'm expected to what? Suffer through this? You misclick and you find out that you've lost an hour of waiting an entire minute later..... Does this count as optimized? Does anyone find this fun? Am I the only one with a pc that can play 10 Steam games at once but randomly can't play a flash clicker game on chrome? What, actually, is this? Sometimes it even tells you that you've recharged a move and then resets, puts your piece back and tells you that you have 7 more minutes? Is the event minigame so slow that the hour long clock actually takes an hour and a half in real life? This CANNOT be for real.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I doubt this has anything to do with the time change. But yes, the event is super laggy, to the point of being unplayable. Been trying to place a piece for about 4-5 hours now, being forced to relog over and over and over and over and over and over... to no avail. Might be the first event girl I miss, not because I ain't trying but because of the bugs.

Not that the puzzle game has ever worked as it should, each and every time there are bugs. This time is just a bit worse than the others, at least for me.

It's not only the event for me, also the dailies take an insufferable amount of time to register.

As for the event game itself, when it was on earlier there always was enough time to get the girl without spending premium. However, that only holds if you don't make mistakes and can plan your schedule accordingly so you don't have any overflow.

(And I am missing only one event girl so far, I just forgot to log in to place the last 3 or 4 tiles on the last puzzle before going to work, still angry about it)

3 hours ago, DuoIz said:

I doubt this has anything to do with the time change. But yes, the event is super laggy, to the point of being unplayable. Been trying to place a piece for about 4-5 hours now, being forced to relog over and over and over and over and over and over... to no avail. Might be the first event girl I miss, not because I ain't trying but because of the bugs.

Not that the puzzle game has ever worked as it should, each and every time there are bugs. This time is just a bit worse than the others, at least for me.

Really !? This is the 1st time having bugs in this kinda event.

But seriously this is game ruining bugs, and I might have misplaced tiles and it wasted 4 moves, its fine for me cause I have kobans to get the girl but its seriously infuriating

Guys, +1

Event goes with frizzing and lags. Puzzle elements cant stay on the dpopped places, they migrate over all puzzle area.

And daily missions a little bit frizzing but it is not so actually.

Sadness that a new girl is leaving my harem through no fault of my own.