Game is veeeeeery slow.

Andi85ch

1 hour ago, _wismer_ said:

the same ... everything is unplayable. Especially chats and the event !

59 minutes ago, Tenken said:

So slow here, I've had puzzle moves wasted in the Event because of it.  This is disappointing to say the least. :(

I'm experiencing the same.  So much for a fun, relaxing day.  I guess I'll babysit this game & try not to lose/waste too many moves.

EDIT:  Additional info since this is in the "bug reporting" topic- the event is effectively unplayable.  When players cannot see how many moves they have, when snapping pieces don't register for minutes upon minutes, when pieces disappear, when timers are completely inaccurate, when relogging is required each time the available event moves have been utilized, when switching between office, harem and chat cause the event to glitch AND servers are painfully slow, there really should be compensation (at LEAST ONE DAY'S WORTH OF MOVES and/or an extra day added to the event) to make up for this day being effectively lost.

Edited by Hastur
additional info
  • Like 1

its gone worse for me, even reloading doesn't fix the event anymore. timer is wrong, i was gone for 3h and the timer stayed at 1move even after reloading, should have been at least 3-4. pieces wont stay in place, just unplayable. would be best to just restart the event and refund the ryos that people might have used.

they should really start getting their sh*t together, theres nothing "super" about this new version of the game, might as well go back to the old version, didn't run great either but not nearly as bad as this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hastur said:

there really should be compensation (at LEAST ONE DAY'S WORTH OF MOVES and/or an extra day added to the event) to make up for this day being effectively lost.

Agreed. I made 2 moves, and it drained my remaining moves that I accrued overnight.

it takes around 30 minutes to load the game and after it loads, I do one move in the event and wait another 3 minutes to find out that it didn't happen. as a fool I thought I would suffer through this to finish the event today because I thought maybe it's on my side so I buy for 4000 ryos 10 moves now after reading the forum I'm afraid if the moves I made will stay here or not and if my purchase will be counted if I lose points, moves or both but I can't figure it out because it's not loading at all now

Edit: I managed to join after a painfully long time and one part of the event completed itself somehow and I lost a reward of 2000 ryos

Edited by Derekex

Game is running better again, its at least playable for me. but there hasn't been any compensations, if i want to finish the event i have to buy 20-30 Moves now. Lost a lot of Chat-Messeges too, but those can be done at any time. losing a day isn't very good but losing a day during an event is very bad. either add a day for the event or give 20+ Moves to everybody would be best.

• Like 1