Harem Combat Buffs

Amenin

With the introduction of Seasons, PVP is being integrated into the game into a more interesting manner.  I would love to see combat tied more strongly to the strength of a person's harem.  Currently, the ways to become stronger are fairly limited.  You can max out the 3 girls you use in combat, buy stats in the market, find a good club, and pretty much everything else have little to no bearing on your strength in combat.  I know that right now you earn a buff to endurance for total level of girls but it really is negligible.  For me it adds about 5% to endurance and endurance isn't exactly the most important stat in determining victory in combat. 

Proposal:

1) Add a second buff based on affection upgrades that influences other combat stats (attack). 

2) Consider making buff for total level stronger.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 11.53.10 AM.png

6 hours ago, Amenin said:

With the introduction of Seasons, PVP is being integrated into the game into a more interesting manner.  I would love to see combat tied more strongly to the strength of a person's harem.  Currently, the ways to become stronger are fairly limited.  You can max out the 3 girls you use in combat, buy stats in the market, find a good club, and pretty much everything else have little to no bearing on your strength in combat.  I know that right now you earn a buff to endurance for total level of girls but it really is negligible.  For me it adds about 5% to endurance and endurance isn't exactly the most important stat in determining victory in combat. 

Proposal:

1) Add a second buff based on affection upgrades that influences other combat stats (attack). 

2) Consider making buff for total level stronger.

Don't forget about boosters.

• Like 1