"Login failed"

WinterFrey

Hey so I've been having this problem since yesterday. Everytime I try to log into the game I get a "login failed" error message, no matter how many times I refresh the page. I haven't been able to play for the whole day yesterday and it seems like it will be the same today too.

Am I the only one ?

• Thinking 1

Same. Manged to get in after about 5 or 6 tries yesterday, but when I did, daily missions didn't work, chat didn't load and couldn't collect affection points. So even if I managed to get in, the game was unplayable. Reloading just caused more problems and login issues. Looks as if it is the same today.

Same here. Everyday starts from last event I see "Login failed", and when I can logged in game - its fully unplayable: not work daily missions, chat scene, harem page loads in long time and with wrong images (I click on Spring - load picture with Cookie for example).

Unfortunately, this is the "new normal" since the "Super" HC update- not just since the last event.  Especially on weekends, when nobody's around to reboot/balance/maintain the servers.  Usually gets better when devs show up to work on Monday, mostly stable through Thursday, then lag-from-hell.