Daily Activities do not work plus trouble to log in in Forum

xXLeafXx

About over an hour ago, I leveled some girls, but I didnt get the points for it. I was still at Zero. Thats somehow strange.
To confirm the bug, I just tried it again, but this time I got the award/points for the activity board. However, I already used all my high experiences books T-T

To complete the trouble, I couldnt log in Forum, my account was blocked and I had to renew my password T-T

I dont know, if it is connected?

I mean, now everything is fine again, but similar things happened often lately T-T

grafik.png.d0840d661eedcaa6aa5e9d37c54f56b6.png

• Like 1

Well, I wrote that it worked again, but actually it didnt work probably throughout the time. Not every book was counted and the same goes for the season points. However, its seems that I wasnt the only one who had trouble with it. Hope the next daily task will work again.

Here we are again o-o
I just battled one of the mini bosses, howeber the points werent added to the competiton. Therefore, I have still zero points ....
Probably some battles will work later on, but that will not help my ranking anymore T-T
Why is it like that?

• Like 1

This is twice in a row now.  There was the same issue yesterday and it was reported in the forums.  A service rep said:

4 hours ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your feedbacks. The bug has been reported and the tech team is investigating the situation.

However, they never did anything about it.  The contest today is bugged too.  What's really frustrating is that I can see other people in the group getting points.  Has this issue happened before?  I've been playing since August and had never encountered it before yesterday, but now it's happened on back to back contests.

1 hour ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

@Lautern, I checked the status of the bug: the tech team is still working on it.
A lot of reasons can explain why this bug happens. Apparently, the team has an idea on why the bug happened. The team need to fix it now. They will do it asap :)

Well, just to confirm that I tell the truth:

grafik.png.aca1601173db35a402c7bb85d83b605b.png

grafik.png.7eef288f4800d2609baf7e29c221fa65.png

still not working :(

• Like 1