Hand deliver to Mr. Kinkoid (do not open until Christmas)

Jan Red Dragon

Dear Santa Klaus (aka Mr. Kinkoid)

As you well know, this year I have behaved very well and I have bothered little (it has been a month since I have bothered in the chat; yes, more or less when you changed it; wink; wink)

As every year I want to thank you for being constant in the game with new and good updates, from me and my playmates, THANK YOU !! (except these last months)

This year my partners and I have been good and unfortunately we received very bad gifts (won't you have the ticket to return them? (If we compare it with the super jersey with music that my mother-in-law gave me with matching socks), which I expose below and its possible solution

1 .CALENDAR

1048610149_HHeventoseliminados.JPG.28626f2effff6d6746ff48f321b3d3e7.JPG 

New and better calendar with more free days and old events

942680190_calendarionuevaopcion.JPG.ca65fa7e9c9cca1cc355fb2256344061.JPG   

-Legendary Contest:

Because it is an event that must be connected at the last minute, it is treated as an evil event in addition to having to do a tournament torneos.JPG.5128ec30c9ebd4ae886892e97221b19f.JPG in that week and mandatory champions to win

It could be done throughout the month with a contest to win 100,000 points and if you click on the event it will take you to a store where you can exchange points

100.000 points -100 shards               20.000 points -10 shards                     10.000 points -100 tickets kisses              1 points at 1000 points - MISC objects like flowers ,books ,chocolate and BOOSTERS               200 points-news events avatar            100.00 points -legendary equipment        150.000 points -legendary equipment MONO

- PoA

This event could be done throughout the month (or delete it, for many people and for me it is a horrible event according to an old survey) 317124326_encuestaeventosHH.JPG.0f4723e46e96c1807db263d46802079e.JPG

Being an event of the whole month, the missions could be uploaded (one of the missions that I hate is to spend X tickets in CHAMPIONS I would exchange it for spend X tickets in champions or finish 4 battles in them) as well as the rewards (some reward could be kissing tickets so you would not have to change the champions or the tournament)

And we can do 4 quests at time (spend money,kill bosses,do champions,win battles,affection girls,...)choosing by us

2. SEASONS: Unfortunately there are many problems here

A Season has 50 tier of each one are 200 points in total 10,000 points

If you divide that between 28 days of a month, it gives me 358 points that I have to do per day (it is something that can be achieved as long as you do not lose any points since 18 x10h waiting for recharging x 10h waiting for recharging are 360,
The problem in seasons is that many days you lose more points than you win so you will lower the tier whether you want it or not)

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:

-Give more KISSES (You did that but in places where you shouldn't because it takes a long time to get them (TOURNAMENT and CHAMPIONS) and also you have to use the kisses at the moment (so I encourage the kisses tickets)

-Get kisses in old arena :If you want some kisses you can get it fighting in arena  if you win an enemy you get a kisses (EASY and FAST because the old arena had 3 opponents each time and you need wait 30 min for the next battle

- PoP:There are still several unopened 1400308930_newPoP.JPG.2286c77d3ffcfae89ffbce1282b153ae.JPG;so you could use 3 to give Kisses Tickets 726626511_kissesticket.JPG.3484797f072426c61c413038e1f4ea0b.JPG

- PoA:As I said before, if the event is actived all the month we get more rewards...maybe one or two be kisses tickets

-Legendary Contest:With the remaining points you could change for kisses tickets in the legendary contest shop

-do as you say in PACTH NOTE 50 which takes a long time to get few kisses and that you will have to use when you finish tournamenttorneos.JPG.5128ec30c9ebd4ae886892e97221b19f.JPG or boss champions (not always active)

3.Payment safety card:

I like offerts like 2.99 and 4.99 € 

4.MYTHIC DAYS :

People say we need expend 11.000 -18.000 kobans in EACH ONE girl ...each month . I think it's a lot of kobans for what we earn per month

I know that you have to pay your workers and you want to give them the Christmas basket for this month but I think that if we lower the kobans a bit like about 7500 -9000  or put NEW TOURNAMENT LEAGUE torneos.JPG.5128ec30c9ebd4ae886892e97221b19f.JPG( there are many big players but few tournaments that give a lot of money) it would be much easier and you could also buy cheaper hams with that investment ( put link of Christmas baskets here)

I have also seen that the mythical girl is a FUSION between Bunny and Luppa, so we could make a machine in the CLUB and fusion girls to make them stronger even if it is to do them every day 

5. GET MONEY:

Many people who do not pay the monthly card, it costs a lot to collect the money, they say that the drawing of the money slows down the computer a lot, but ... IT IS NOT TRUE, it is not the movement of money but the girls since every time that you click on a girl has to load all her data and the drawing ...
          SOLUTION: put a tab with only the names (put photo here)Money.thumb.JPG.15666f803c8e78d6edcf2ab08c1ee822.JPG

So far nothing more, I will reissue little by little until completing this letter I hope it reaches your hands and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! 

P.D:I also ask for Peace in the world (that there are no event conflicts between players in HH), that I win the lottery and a MYTHIC unicorn ^^ for my Blonde

Choose how you are ...                                              a Santa Claus                                      or a Grinch

1842040703_papanoelvsgrim.JPG.39958ac4a7787908de6b0dec19132498.JPG

by Jan Red Dragon      

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Haha 5