Credit card Issue/ Payment system

Reddinkill

Credit card Issue  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you able to make payments after HH switched bank?

• Yes
    • No

Hi to yah'll

I'm not sure where this fits but i need to vent abit cus i think there's not happending enough or theres some incompetent support team.
Don't know if it is just me. but seens the switch that HH have taken by switching bank i have not been able to pay for an golden monthly card as it gives some nice benefits

I made the first ticket to the support team and it was just a few days after there have switched and we was not told about it.. The first ticket was dissmissed as an user error and i was told to wait 7 days. So i did. I made an new attempt and guess what. Same thing. Made a ticket and that have gone on for 131 days.
Yes it's been that long.

If this was an company there will have been bankruped by now.. But there are still going. So some are able to make payments.

I like to ask
Who and what is going on. Can we get some Details? (Of whats been done, who have been contacted, how far alone are we?)
Are there even working with NETS to get it fixed? (Atleast where i live. Nets pop's up to make verifications)
Are thoes how are not able to make payments been abandon and miss lead. (It fell like it imo.)

Edited by Reddinkill