new !!!, new !!!, new update.

josseph

back to the world: I suggest a new way to use the villains, the adventures, their worlds and the girls who are there can give us a great new plot, putting 3 new mini-adventures within the worlds that are unlockable with special artifacts that The boss of the world will release when you reach a specific level, and with those objects you can unlock the new adventure mode of, back to the world, in the new adventure scenes I suggest something relaxing where you have a good time with the girls to see them after a time and new girls in the area that you did not see at the time, also new landscapes and more pleasant things. I think this would fill that void of wanting to use the resources, enhancers, sexual position, your type of attribute and if they can a new combo or a bonus for having 3 girls of the same attribute and the odd new ability to get to unlock those new scenes defeating the powerful villain ...... this was thanks to the google translator, sorry if I do not express myself as I wanted in certain parts

Hentai Heroes - Google Chrome_5.jpg