Purchasing kobans

Happy Warlord

Hi, I've only been playing this game for about a month, and this is my first time buying kobans. I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer these questions, as I have a few concerns that I want to put to rest.

1. My main concern is that I don't want to be scammed. Is anyone able to verify the legitimacy of this game?

2. Is it possible to use payment methods such as paypal to pay for in-game purchases?

3. If I was to purchase something from the game, would it show up on anything like a bank statement, or will I get some sort of confirmation email after, etc

I'm sorry if I seem paranoid, but I'm genuinely worried about being scammed, or worse. If anyone can answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

• Like 1

1. I've bought thing on and off here throughot the 3 or so years that I've played.

The company is legit, but the goods are overpriced on the surface. better look for a decent promo / sale (like the one where you get 5,400 kobans for 5 eur, that's the highest I'd go).

2. No. paysafecard is the closest to what you want I think.

3. It shows as pheonixmedia on your bank statement, so it is visible but they don't necessarily scream "payment for hentai drawings". There might be an e-mail, too, I can't remember.