Keep The Creativity Coming

Shandy

I was offline for 2 weeks but now im back i get to enjoy ComixHarem and as a fan of superhero MMORPGs i am glad to see risk taking artists getting a shot at this genre!

Done in the same style as one of my favorite games HentaiHeroes i think its brilliant!

KINKOID You Guys Rock!

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with both games and makes me look forward to your next project as well!

(yes i know about Hentai Clickers as well)

This is the Feedback section so this is my opinion and i hope others will comment on ComixHarem as well

Being a game designer is like being a chef asked to cook for 200 people with 1,000 ingredients and overall i believe the Kinkoid team is doing extremely well.

Edited by Shandy
  • Like 2

I just got Comic Bunny in my harem on HentaiHeroes...AWESOME!

I would not mind seeing the other characters cross over as well to HentaiHeroes from ComixHentai.

If Kinkoid has artists waiting for work i would suggest a Space Epic done in the same style as HentaiHeroes/ComixHarem and with so many series to draw from such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Andromeda, Firefly it should not be hard plus check out Starship Inanna the visual novel.

Space 1999, Blake's 7, Buck Rogers, Red Dwarf, Lexx and Flash Gordon there is plenty of material...and for a twist of humour i am sure there is a Kinkoid Doctor Who waiting to pounce on the Haremverse :)

Edited by Shandy
  • Like 2