Bugged 15x Free Option in League/Tower. Asking for Combativity.

Grumolch

Post-update, I went to Leagues (Tower of Fame) to use my 15x Free attack. Instead of getting a results pop-up, I got this instead. I'm not sure how combativity got tied to League combat, but I can't use this feature currently (even though I pay for it with real money with my monthly card investment). Please address. 

As an aside, the new combat system is bugged in favor of players that have only three defenders. Instead of attacking empty spaces, it cycles through the defender's top three girls. If they are three mythic girls, that's hard to beat if there are only two in your attacking line up. I have to imagine this is being discussed in other topics.

This screenshot is what I see after clicking on the bottom-left 15x attack button. Again, I do pay real dollars monthly for this feature.

NeedEnergyFor15xFree.PNG

• Like 1

There is one more thing they screwed: now it does not show your rank in the weeks league, the only option is to find yourself in the player table and look there.

It used to show that all the time on the left panel, but now the graphics has been replaced with your girls-team roster. (I presume it is 100% same for GH).

• Like 1

il y a 37 minutes, Behemot2077 a dit :

There is one more thing they screwed: now it does not show your rank in the weeks league, the only option is to find yourself in the player table and look there.

It used to show that all the time on the left panel, but now the graphics has been replaced with your girls-team roster. (I presume it is 100% same for GH).

I didn't see my rank since many months ago, on that panel, because the game have problems when Win 7/10 use bigger fonts and zoom level.  Same in the season battle, i need to put google chrome zoom to 25% to be able to see and click to do the battle. And against champions, there is no way to even see the power of the girl, all i see is the position they prefer, the number s behind it.

1 hour ago, spacedragon64 said:

Win 7/10 use bigger fonts and zoom level. 

I'm sure you've tried several things if you've tried Chrome zoom levels, but pressing Windows key and +/- accesses your Windows zoom levels. You probably know this, but others may not.

2 hours ago, Behemot2077 said:

now it does not show your rank in the weeks league, the only option is to find yourself in the player table and look there

Yes. I'm finding this quite annoying as well. I'd like to see my rank from the battle screen. Slapping 'Rank' under 'Average Level' would work nicely.