Magical Guardians event not starting

JBaptiste

I am new to Hentai Heroes (but old Harem Heroes player).

The PoA / Magical Guardians event is stalled for me since the beginning of the event , yesterday.

The bottomright notification for "Magical Guardian"-event is displayed, but clicking it just causes the mainpage to refresh. Triggering the first task (assuming it is the same as in HaH) does not produce a "+1 daily" notification. The expected behaviour is "event details overview" to pop up.

I have tried using other browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Chromium) and another computer (Linux, Windows), and all do not react as expected when interacting with the event-button.

This is my first event of this type on HeH. Other events (LC, KC) worked as expected.

Is there a playerlevel-requirement or worldstory-requirement or something to be able to participate in this event-type, or is it broken (for me)?

• 2 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 1:09 PM, drgdrrgf said:

Hey

I had the same issue: you first need to unlock the Champions area (12 girls + finish Evil Laboratory quest I believe).

Hey, sorry for not getting back to this thread. @drgdrrgf thanks for the input, you were onto something.

If anybody should have similar trouble - the PoA event required the player to have reached world 3, quest 5 before being able to compete. A warning was being suppressed on the client-side (I limit thirdparty scripts, popups etc).