About Champions

randy357

Is Kinkoid going to do anything at all to balance the champions for the new battle system? Because i can't be the only one who is bothered by the fact that my team is now a joke when it comes to dealing damage to champions. I mean it's been a while now since the new updates so you would think that there would be at least some annoucement like "we know about this issue, we are working on it" or anything yet no matter how hard i look, there is a deafening silence from the devs.

It gets worse when you add in the fact that club champions gets stronger every ten defeats ad infinitum without any way to weaken them whatsoever. So not only do we have a game feature that is garanteed to become unplayable in the future but with the way they implemented this, that garentee went from the future to relatively soon. Because the bosses act like we still have the old battle system.

I can't be the only one bothered by this right? Or is there some hidden feature or something that everyone but me was able to puzzle out that makes this a non issue?

• Like 4

I suspect this may have been changed because people now have a stockpile of tickets which are near impossible to deplete. But I don't know this for sure.

8 hours ago, MxSlade said:

Not only that are they ever going to have additional girls, because once you get all 6 kisses are all you get (no more orbs which should be brought back as an alternative).

I agree, getting 5 or 10 kisses for defeating a champion sucks. 

• Like 4

Since I have all 6 girls I do not fight to win in Champions. I arrange bad teams on purpose and use Champions as a sponge for events or tasks that require a certain number fights. I got all three girls the first time through Club Champions (I was in a very well coordinated Club and most of us have all 3 girls already) so that is just an additional sponge for fights. I have thousands of tickets from PoP that I will never spend unless they change something.

When they introduce Champions in Comix Harem I imagine I will complain about the imbalance just like the original Poster of this thread.

• Like 2