CXH seems to be crashed

Thor24

I've tried opening the website version of the game yet it seems to crash every time, I get the purple loading screen but it keeps on flashing white and doesn't connect me through to the website, is there any way I can fix this or can get fixed, this morning everything still worked fine for me.

me too on HH, until i get error "500", i've read in another topic it may be related to a ban, but since i did nothing wrong to get a ban, it must be a server issue, please check, it's making me waste time to achieve tiers in the event

ps: just to give more hints, before getting the 500 error, the page starts "almost" normally with the initial page with the START button, i said "almost" because the page flashes like it's being refreshed many times in a second, good thing i don't suffer from epilepsy...

Edited by KublaKhan

22 minuti fa, KublaKhan ha scritto:

me too on HH, until i get error "500", i've read in another topic it may be related to a ban, but since i did nothing wrong to get a ban, it must be a server issue, please check, it's making me waste time to achieve tiers in the event

ps: just to give more hints, before getting the 500 error, the page starts "almost" normally with the initial page with the START button, i said "almost" because the page flashes like it's being refreshed many times in a second, good thing i don't suffer from epilepsy...

if this can help, i managed to log in the game, i tried from a different browser (Chrome), the one that seems to have issues is Edge, the page refreshes in loop util the ip gets banned