Bug name with Sporty Jeanne

masca10

Hi @Kinkoid,

It's been a few days since that I got Sporty Jeanne. Even I was send you a mail regarding this bug. I don't know if you received it. :/

The thing is that when I got her, it shows as "Body builder girl", instead Sporty Jeanne. Some people told me to change the language, to see if that fix the problem. It doesn't work either.  -_-

I wonder if you can fix this. 

I posted this before, but where I published it, maybe it doesn't the correct place.

A little help? :D

Thanks beforehand!

sjeanne.PNG.cfe3a4e0874f01dc6e19e037e3391fdc.PNGharen.PNG.5589e7410a7a1514ba3081da5278b2c8.PNG

Hi people! The support team answered me.:D

If that happens to you, you've to change to the English user interface and clear your browser cache. ^_^

It seems that the spanish translation have a mistake in the name of Sporty Jeanne. :(

But, be careful, if you change again to spanish, the bug it'll comes out again, sooner or later. -_-

1 hour ago, masca10 said:

Hi people! The support team answered me.:D

If that happens to you, you've to change to the English user interface and clear your browser cache. ^_^

It seems that the spanish translation have a mistake in the name of Sporty Jeanne. :(

But, be careful, if you change again to spanish, the bug it'll comes out again, sooner or later. -_-

So it WAS a translation error after all, just like I suggested as first option. B|

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

So it WAS a translation error after all, just like I suggested as first option. B|

Actually, I'm not quite sure since it's my guess. :(

They told me that try use English UI and clear the cache.

The odd thing is, when I change to Spanish the real name of Jeanne it keeps unchanged. :S

Although, when I log out, the bug comes out again. It's probably a translation mistake. -_-

That being said, I didn't mean that you were mistaken before. :D

20 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Actually, I'm not quite sure since it's my guess. :(

They told me that try use English UI and clear the cache.

The odd thing is, when I change to Spanish the real name of Jeanne it keeps unchanged. :S

Although, when I log out, the bug comes out again. It's probably a translation mistake. -_-

That being said, I didn't mean that you were mistaken before. :D

Oh, I was just surprised by it :D

• Haha 1

On 13/11/2017 at 11:22 AM, Chthugha said:

I spoke to someone of the Spanish translation team on the HH discord.
They haven't translated this event yet, so I think your problem will be solved when they have translated this event.

Okay, thanks @Chthugha. ;)

I didn't saw the answer, even following the content. *sigh*