Rearranging Orgy Days Girls

BamtheRipper

So writing this feels kinda weird, because if I remember right, the Event girls got rearranged a while ago. Sadly the arrangement of Eventgirls in the Orgy Days screen is really chaotic and made me (and prolly others) miss two girls. So as I understand it the new girls are at the start of the screen, with one dropping shards from a world boss and another one being Pachinko only. Afterwards theres the Girl you get, when you finish all the missions and afterwards there are the other world boss girls, followed by the Pachinko only girls and lastly the girls you already have in your Harem. (See Pic 1).

1.jpg

The Problem arises with the Sex Champion Girl which for some reason is hidden amongst the girls you already have. This isn't a problem in normal Events where there are only an handful of girls, so missing one on the screen is impossible, but since you have to scroll towards the already aquired girls in the orgy days and with there not being a reason to do that other than curiosity (which is what made me find her at all) the Sex Champion girl is easily missable. (Pic 2) With it being the last day of this months Orgy Days Event, I have no way to get her without spending a ridicioulos amount of Kobans and Praying hard to RNGsus.

2.jpg

My suggestion to for a Rearrangement would be to start with the Daily Missions Girl, then have the New Girl you get from World bosses. Follow her up with the other World Boss girls. Then have the Sex Champion Girl. Follow her Up with the New Pachinco Exclusive Girl and end with the other Pachinko girls, before showing the already aquired girls. (Pic 3)

3.jpg

I think that would be the best possible arrangement, you will surely find a way to still show off the new girls in this arrangement, but honestly as long as you don't hide the Sex Champion girl under the already aquired girls anymore, I (and probably some others too) will be more than happy as this is my main gripe with the current arrangement.

Edited by BamtheRipper
  • Like 7