Hi all , this is a  issue with boss girls that I'm reporting. I'm quite sure it's a bug that I have been having for 2 weeks or 3 now. Since the beginning of the previous event, the Halloween one, I've been fighting bosses in order to win their girls. I was able to get all the event girls from them, but as the title says, I'm having quite a hard time to get the regular girls. And I don't think it's a matter of low drop rate, since I've got only 17 girls , and 4 of them are from events. Please do something because it's quite annoying and people may start thinking of quitting, you know.

8 minutes ago, bangbros said:

Hi all , this is a  issue with boss girls that I'm reporting. I'm quite sure it's a bug that I have been having for 2 weeks or 3 now. Since the beginning of the previous event, the Halloween one, I've been fighting bosses in order to win their girls. I was able to get all the event girls from them, but as the title says, I'm having quite a hard time to get the regular girls. And I don't think it's a matter of low drop rate, since I've got only 17 girls , and 4 of them are from events. Please do something because it's quite annoying and people may start thinking of quitting, you know.

not a bug.
the more boss girls you have, the lower the drop rate for them is.
there is a pity timer on them, which is a month.
so 2-3 weeks isn't long enough to conclude that there is a bug.

just remember that patience is your best friend in this game.
without patience this game will become a hell for you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

not a bug.
the more boss girls you have, the lower the drop rate for them is.
there is a pity timer on them, which is a month.
so 2-3 weeks isn't long enough to conclude that there is a bug.

just remember that patience is your best friend in this game.
without patience this game will become a hell for you.

Thank you for finding the time to answer, mate. So, you're saying that the timer is always a month, whether you have 40+ girls or just a pityfully small bunch of 17? Did I get it right? Because here I read that the drop rate is set depending on the number of boss girls you have, the higher this number the lower the chance to get the next girl....So I got it all wrong and the drop rate is basically the same for every one???

Edited by bangbros

39 minutes ago, bangbros said:

Thank you for finding the time to answer, mate. So, you're saying that the timer is always a month, whether you have 40+ girls or just a pityfully small bunch of 17? Did I get it right? Because here I read that the drop rate is set depending on the number of boss girls you have, the higher this number the lower the chance to get the next girl....So I got it all wrong and the drop rate is basically the same for every one???

So you got it right as well.
The drop rate depends on two things, as far as I know.

The first being the amount of boss girls you have.
So for someone new to the game, with no boss girl, the drop rate is pretty high, and the first girl from Dark Lord should drop pretty fast.
As soon as you have about 7-8 boss girls, the drop rate has been reduced by a lot already.

The other thing is the number of days spent battling with the bosses.
There is a pity timer of a month (probably 30 days), that prevents you from playing for more than a month without battling.
You obviously do need to battle every day to get this to work in a month.

So I think that it is fair to say that you reached the point where you can go on for a month without battling easily, because the drop rate has dropped down a lot already for you.
I do think that it is very likely that you can still get a girl before the passing of the month, but that still has to do with luck.
Just like getting event girls has to do with luck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

So you got it right as well.
The drop rate depends on two things, as far as I know.

The first being the amount of boss girls you have.
So for someone new to the game, with no boss girl, the drop rate is pretty high, and the first girl from Dark Lord should drop pretty fast.
As soon as you have about 7-8 boss girls, the drop rate has been reduced by a lot already.

The other thing is the number of days spent battling with the bosses.
There is a pity timer of a month (probably 30 days), that prevents you from playing for more than a month without battling.
You obviously do need to battle every day to get this to work in a month.

So I think that it is fair to say that you reached the point where you can go on for a month without battling easily, because the drop rate has dropped down a lot already for you.
I do think that it is very likely that you can still get a girl before the passing of the month, but that still has to do with luck.
Just like getting event girls has to do with luck.

Thank you. Problem solved :)

21 minutes ago, kiryuu said:

Dark lord has never dropped a girl for me, ever, not his regular harem members not any event girls, I'm just not fighting him any more, the money doesn't even drop near the amount of the area I'm at.

Then I simply suggest that you actually start fighting him, as he still has value. Harem girls and event girls.