Daily crystal rewards

Clce101

So many problems with the cash grab. But to current issue, anyone else not always getting your daily popup to click for you reward of crystals from the free cards or either of the koban purchase cards? Tried on multiple platforms, clearing cache, logout login. Some days I get my rewards in all games and others I may get only 1 or 2 of the games to give me a pop up. If I get a pop up with multiple rewards I click claim instead of claim all so I can account for which prizes have been rewarded. Further complicating this issue is I sent in support tickets for the days I didn't get rewards and half give me the unpopped crystals and other half say I did claim them when they never showed. This supposed to be a game and fun. Keeping track of something broke to get paywalled items is anything but but. Ok rant off, but is there anything else I can do besides go full accounting mode to make sure I get my free crystals? Had I know about the accumulation thing before hand I would have waited and done some easy math to make sure. But since dailys are mixed in with everything else i would have to excel it out for the 3 games. Also more transparency would help on the tickets vs you got it when I clearly never got the pop up to push the button.