Champion team impact highlight from patch #38

ghjgh

Please remove impact highlight or make ability to disable this feature.

On the attached image you may see that displayed impact of the girl on position 1(4) is greater than in the girl on position 2(6).

But if i will switch those girls, impact of the girl on position 2 will be greater then current impact of the girl #1.

In other words the new "improvement" make building of battle team more complicated, because i should to multiply impact of not highlighted girl on 2, or move this girl to correct cell to understand should current girl be replaced on new one.

1.jpg

• Like 1

So I wanted to edit that last post to conclude with 'I can't wait to see how it gets screwed up next' but did the the club champion first. And it scored narcissism wrong. Got it in round one. Got it again in round two (concurrent with the rollover). Didn't get it in round three. Maybe it rolled over, maybe it didn't (I didn't look for the miniature animation). Regardless, it should've. But his pose is know how, so no matching the pose and no wild burst for hardcore, and he did full damage, against what should've been narcissism rollover.

I can't wait to see what gets screwed up next.