Mission event girls

Crimson scale

This is my first event so please excuse my ignorance but I'd like to know if the girl you get from the star wars themed event mission could be gotten any other way. It would be great for me if it could be one of the boss girls or pachinko girls because I haven't gotten to the world for the second boss girl and won't get been this event but I am doing all the missions and could get her that way, I also have fewmkobans since I figured out to late how precious they were.

Well, every new player should be able to access that. Dark Lord is the main boss of Gems Kingdom and you unlock that right after Begin City, which can be done in one nearly one session because your energy keeps refreshing. So if you keep up play you should be there pretty soon.

Pachinko and boss fights is pretty much the only option though.

2 hours ago, Pire said:

This is my first event so please excuse my ignorance but I'd like to know if the girl you get from the star wars themed event mission could be gotten any other way. It would be great for me if it could be one of the boss girls or pachinko girls because I haven't gotten to the world for the second boss girl and won't get been this event but I am doing all the missions and could get her that way, I also have fewmkobans since I figured out to late how precious they were.

the bad news is that they are only available for these two weeks through battling and pachinko.

the good news is that they are revisiting every event at the moment, so you get a second chance.
the last good news is that there might be another anniversary event in july, which would have all past girl in it.

Thank you but what I was really hoping for was a way to get the event girl from the later boss that I'm not far enough to fight yet and won't be by the time the event ends. I was hoping that the girl you get from the event missions could be her or one of the ones from pachinko that I'm to poor to get. It would also be great if it was a totally different girl because I got the sexiest (in my opinion) girl from the event already and won't be to heartbroken to miss the other four but getting a girl that I wasn't expecting would definitely leave me with good memories of my first event.

30 minutes ago, Pire said:

Thank you but what I was really hoping for was a way to get the event girl from the later boss that I'm not far enough to fight yet and won't be by the time the event ends. I was hoping that the girl you get from the event missions could be her or one of the ones from pachinko that I'm to poor to get. It would also be great if it was a totally different girl because I got the sexiest (in my opinion) girl from the event already and won't be to heartbroken to miss the other four but getting a girl that I wasn't expecting would definitely leave me with good memories of my first event.

event mission girl is set, and it will be Shadow Astis for everyone.
the only other way to get Commander Cattleman is through epic pachinko.
if that's not an option right now (which is understandable if you are a new player), then I am sad to say there is no other option to get her right now.

which is why I said last post that you most likely get a second chance to get her.